• Show
Clear All

• thurs-fri

51-42-1: +4.95 u

couple tough L's dayyester

play for fri

1 unit

UCLA vs. WASH: Over 150.5

UCLA has been playing a bit faster this year and just hung a 80 spot on Wash St. After grinding out a tough win @ USC playing at the trojan's slow tempo, Washington will be happy to face a team willing to play faster

Hope you be holdin the cash tomorrow Beholdah! GL :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

didnt play anything thurs..

1 unit

Charleston+11 @ tenn

I dont know whats lamer, the loss @ charlotte or the close win at home vs tenn martin.

Almost played the Zags but Steven Gray still doesnt seem healthy yet, played 17 mins agaisnt lafayatte wed nite and scored 0 points on 0 shot attempts. I dont think OK St is as good as their 11-1 record but i dont like Zagas guard play without Gray healthy so ill probably lay off

the other games im considering are montana, usc and uconn under but ill decide on those in the pm.

Comment

last play

1 unit

USC-4 vs. wazzou

giving the Trojans a chance to make it up to me for that OT non-cover vs wash the other day. I have a hard time seeing them dropping their first two conference home games so ill take my chances that theyll cover if they win. Real impressive defensive display holding high scoring washington to 55 points in regulation, they just couldnt buy a bucket down the stretch to get the win. Wazzou has been making a habit of falling apart in 2nd halfs the past few games (coughed up 20 pt lead vs baylor but pulled out the W, butler crushed them 2nd half, UCLA turned 9 pt haltime deficit into 9 point win last game), so a slow start by USC wont be the end of the world.

Comment

Great call....I had COC capped also but when I cut my card down left them off......:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, i wish i was in money line mode this season

bad read on ucla wanting to push

Comment

Working...
            X