X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new years

MarQuette-1.5 vs. west v

MarQ is in big need of a quality win, good chance they get one at home here

im also likely going to take the irish but i wanted more points. hoping for a better number when i wake up in morning.

***Note: Im not going to bother writing 1 unit on top of all my plays anymore, seems pointless since ive primarily flat bet all season long. Unless i clearly indicate differently all of my plays are for 1 unit

>Last season i had good success when i decided to take an underdog on the money line in addition to taking the points. Ive taken a very conservative approach this season because im still trying to figure out how i want to cap going forward. Im going to analyze all of my plays in the offseason and see where i had success and how many of the underdogs i bet on won outright. I want to take a shot on the underdog money line for every dog i bet on that isnt too much of a longshot, however it doesnt feel right always having extra money tied up in underdogs when i like a favorite or total equally. so in the offseason im going to figure out the best way to allocate my bet amounts. The one dog ml shot ive taken im going to keep as an L in my overall record but that wont be part of my capping this year.

I guess it really comes down to what im ultimately comfortable with but if anyone has suggestions itd be appreciated.

ok..time to head out to where the drunk ladies are :beer2:

Notre Dame+8 @ cuse

Comment

Working...
    X