Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBG 1-2-11 BBALL Picks

Rutgers vs Nova over 135- Winner

LSU +6- Loss Broke my #1 rule and bet on a team that sucks donkey balls.

College of Charleston +2- Loss I knew better to bet them here. There were in a big let down spot over the win over Tennessee. Damn.

:beer2:

Zona/Oregon St. over 141.5- Winner

Miami/Duke over 151.5- Loss
    Last edited by RiverBoat Gambler; 01-03-2011, 12:13 AM.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

BOL today Rambing a Gambling Man! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

So my assumption of me hitting parlays if I don't post them was just confirmed. Had a $30 3 team parlay, which first 2 hit, had the under for Zags/WF(71) that pushed:bang:. So hit a 2 team parlay.....ahhhhhhhhhh. 3 team payout would have been so nice....
      Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

adding Duke vs Miami over (151.5)

Comment

No 1st half play for me in Cal/Stanford game. Not sure if Jeremy Green will play for Stanford, hes their best player by far. If he does, I'd take stanford and the over(127) and if he doesn't I'd take Cal and under...

Gonna do the Zona/OSU game now. Post in a few

Comment

Hard to get a good read on the OSU/Zona game. OSU is pretty good with Nelson even though he doesn't start. But they really have no one to stop Williams of Zona....I think I'm just going to play the over in this one as both teams can fill it up. Over 141.5 is my play here

Comment

And Green started for Stanford and they combined for 72 first half points and I didn't bet....FML

Comment

Thank you Miami for shooting 1-14 from the 3pt line the night I take you on the over.....lol...

Comment

yeah -- Miami not shooting the rock well hurt me as well...

I took the OVER in the Cal/Stanford game....but took Cal +2...looks like a split there....but ya never know..

best of luck to you...

~md

Comment

Originally posted by maddoggie View Post
                    yeah -- Miami not shooting the rock well hurt me as well...

I took the OVER in the Cal/Stanford game....but took Cal +2...looks like a split there....but ya never know..

best of luck to you...

~md
                    Yea Green ended up starting for Stanford. He can play.

Comment

Working...
                    X