Clear All

• tues/wed

53-45-2 +3.75

Buckeyes-12.5 @ iowa

UNLV-3 (-120) vs. jimmer

Tennessee vs. Memphis: Over 147.5

Buckeyes should demolish

UNLV id take at home in this spot every time

Vols let Charleston hang an 91 spot on them last game. Memphis let Tennessee St hang an 86 spot on them last game. I would think these teams will run with eachother, each team more than capable of breaking 80.

gl :thumbs:

Buckeyes-10 (-105) 2nd half

Comment

BC-9 vs. harvard

BC has lost to harvard at home 2 years in a row. With Lin gone, and BC coming off a great offensive performance at south car, i think theyll get revenge in a big way here

Thinking about backing Marshall catching a bunch of points @ UCF tonight. Should get a nice effort out of the Herd players going to face their former coach Donnie Jones.

im surprised that tennessee total is dropping, didnt see that coming. looks like an 83-77 type game to me, we'll see i guess

Comment

I like that OVER too. I am going to watch it a little more and see if it can get to 145? Seems weird to me as I thought it would go up rather than down.

Like the UNLV play too and also considering Marshall myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
          I like that OVER too. I am going to watch it a little more and see if it can get to 145? Seems weird to me as I thought it would go up rather than down.

Like the UNLV play too and also considering Marshall myself.
          mite as well hold out for a 145 or better at this point. With the athletes on the floor itd make too much sense for these teams to run, Watch both teams hold the ball for 30 seconds and then toss a brick

Comment

Marshall+11.5 @ ucf

Comment

lol i should have just looked at the recent tenn-memph matchups, explains why the total dropped. 66-59 last year. 54-52 two years ago. Completely overlooked the recent history here, this rivalry has been a slugfest in recent years. Not lookin good for the over but hopefully history wont repeat itself.

Comment

WE ARE......

:thumbs:Nice call on The Herd.....same side for me as well....
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X