Picks for 1/6/2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for 1/6/2011

Well I have to say that I have a bit of concern over my Illini pick but I am going with them anyway. Despite the numbers I have, history has it that NW plays them tough no matter where they play and the historical ATS numbers I have favor NW. They played a good underachieving Mich. St. team down to the wire. Granted Illinois is a much more cohesive team than MS however MS has much more talent IMO. With that said here my picks for today:

Samford -3.5 6 units (Please make note that this is SAMFORD not STANFORD :laughing:) Winner

Illinois -9 2 units Winner

Villanova -7 4 units Winner

Cincinatti -9 3 units Winner

Arkansas St. -3 5 units Loser

2010-2011 28-22 +44 units
    Last edited by JustaRookie; 01-07-2011, 08:46 AM.

Fred G. & Lamont SAMFORD and Son are one of my favorite plays today! Let's get it and the rest also.....GL J.a.R.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Fred G. & Lamont SAMFORD and Son are one of my favorite plays today! Let's get it and the rest also.....GL J.a.R.
      Now that's funny Joe, have your heard from Grady latley, I hear he has some pretty good picks. :laughing::beerbang:

Comment

LMAO! Actually that was Blind Mellow Jelly who made me post that reply to you earlier......now Ont Esta has walloped me with her purse and I've seen the light. Damn, looks like I'm on the other side of that game tonight. Me reacted too quickly on my reply.....
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice night again Rook :thumbs:
          NFL: 10-8 (+1.1 U)
          Spreads: 7-6 (+.3 U)
          Totals: 3-2 (+.8 U)

NBA: 20-16 (+.5 U)
          Spreads: 19-14 (+3.5 U)
          Totals: 1-1 (-.1 U)
          Moneylines: 0-1 (-2 U)
          Parlays: 0-1 (-1 U)

NCAABB: 22-20 (+1.1 U)
          Spreads: 21-18 (+2.2 U)
          Totals: 1-1 (-.1 U)
          Parlays: 0-1 (-1 U)

NCAA Football: 4-10 (-7.05 U)
          Spreads: 2-7 (-7.0 U)
          Moneylines: 2-1 (+1.96 U)
          Totals: 0-2 (-2.2 U)

Soccer: 4-2 (+5.44 U)
          Three Way Betting: 2-1 (+2.38 U)
          ML Parlays: 1-1 (+.31 U)
          Props: 1-0 (+1.75 U)

Comment

Damn 4-1, might send LaMont for some Chinese takeout tonight! :beerbang:

Comment

nice nite, looks like everybody crushed it last night :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X