• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat

56-48-2 +3.25

Texas-7 vs. uconn

UNC-7 @ uva

Im sure UVA will play above themselves here but UNC is so much better than them they shouldnt have much trouble winning this road game. It was only a week ago that UVA followed up a home loss to Seattle with a dreadful performance vs. iowa st. Beating up on two horrible teams since isnt enough for me to think theyll have a chance to win at the end vs. an improving Heels team, especially with Scott likely still out.

Texas has been playing as well as anyone in the country these past few games and i think theyll be too much for uconn at home

will have more

Love the Horns today Beholdah......my card is so huge I'm not sure if they be on it, but they are as of now. Hook 'em both bro! :sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe

Vandy-5 @ south carolina

Really like this Vandy squad, i think south car is too young to beat a team like vandy at this point.

Comment

Nice end to half by UNC :bang: toyed with idea of taking them 2nd half but that last 6 minutes or so was so pathetic i cant do it.

V Tech vs. Fla St: Under 128

V Tech has such a thin bench i cant see them pushing it much, Fla St always plays tough D and struggles to shoot most of the time.

Comment

lol UNC hasnt scored for like 8 minutes

ECU+12 @ memphis

ECU isnt too good but i dont think memphis should be laying so many points considering theyve been struggling lately

Comment

Working...
          X