X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues

58-53-2 -0.25 u

NC ST+6 @ bc

Young team on the road but BC doesnt have a strong home court adv so not too concerned there. I think Tracey Smith is a tough matchup for BC and state has a chance to steal a road win

Im considering a play on Wisconsin-Mich St Under, this has the makings of being a real ugly game. Both of my under losses this year have been brutal, by a combined 3 points and theres not a whole lot of margin for error with 122.5, we'll see if im up to it closer to gametime. have a hard time seeing both teams break 60.

have been real cold lately, i went thru my bet log last night to see where ive struggled and discovered thiss:

Favorites/Pickems: 23-34-2

Dogs: 25-12

Overs: 7-2

Unders: 2-2

2nd halfs: 1-2

Dog ML- 0-1

Clearly favorites have been my downfall thus far, im getting CRUSHED laying chalk. Really need to pick spots better with favorites if i im going to finish strong this season.

gl everybody

Like the Pack also.....don't know if that warrants a play but they're one of the first teams I circled even before capping! GL :sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe i think its a decent play, i dont trust BC as a fave, they handled GTech but techs a wreck right now

Theres no way im playing that under the more ive thought about it

Im considering a bounce back/let down angle tonight by backing texas and rutgers

Texas in bounceback mode against t tech coming off uconn loss, uconn in let down mode coming off the texas win

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        Im considering a bounce back/let down angle tonight by backing texas and rutgers

Texas in bounceback mode against t tech coming off uconn loss, uconn in let down mode coming off the texas win
        Agree with both, especially Rutgers. The whole world will be on Uconn at any price after a road win @ Texas, but, the price really isn't that steep like you might expect from books looking to even their action. Only -11.5 at home vs Rutgers? Doesn't sound too convincing to me.

I feel the same way about Penn St. Beating Mich St outright keeps this line in check, and has plenty looking for another upset, but is Penn St really going to beat 2 ranked teams outright in a 4 day span? That's a tough assignment for anyone, and Penn St isn't exactly a basketball power house....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          Agree with both, especially Rutgers. The whole world will be on Uconn at any price after a road win @ Texas, but, the price really isn't that steep like you might expect from books looking to even their action. Only -11.5 at home vs Rutgers? Doesn't sound too convincing to me.

I feel the same way about Penn St. Beating Mich St outright keeps this line in check, and has plenty looking for another upset, but is Penn St really going to beat 2 ranked teams outright in a 4 day span? That's a tough assignment for anyone, and Penn St isn't exactly a basketball power house....

I could not fault you on a penn st fade, i just personally have no faith in the illini, they lay an egg everytime i back them

Comment

GL Guys. I am liking Rutgers myself...fishy line and a good spot for a let-down.

Comment

Texas-7 @ t tech

gonna try this angle, hoping for a last minute +12 with rutgers

Comment

Rugers+11 @ kemba

no +12, went the other way

Comment

thinking about pulling the trigger on Rutgers myself...

like the NC State play -- was supposed to be at Conte Forum tonight to catch the Eagles game -- but the threat of a blizzard (and general laziness) kept me home...

good luck with your plays...!

~md

Comment

Working...
                  X