Clear All

• wed

59-55-2 -1.45

time to stop this rough patch here

2 units

St Bonnies+14 (-120) @ temple

0.5 unit

Bonnies ML+800

I cant see temple blowing them out tonight.. Bonnies are a decent team. Fernandez is ? but i would imagine hes playing or this line would a little lower. Doubt he'll be 100% tho. If Temple plays anything like they did in their previous game vs st louis they will lose this game. Bonnies are a wierd team, they followed the big road win @ st johns with a home loss to a terrible niagara team. But theyve proven they can win a tough road game, they have a solid PG and they havea 20+ ppg scorer in Nicholson. I think Bonnies come in with confidence and hang around.

lookin at a couple others.

GL to ya Beholdah!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

i cannot believe temple played so well offensively without fernandez aftrer the the way they looked against st louis. they shot lights out all game, misjudged the bonnies as theyre clearly awful. I am frigid right now, limiting my action to nba nhl next couple days , need a break from cbb this has been a miserable streak of late.

Comment

my break from cbb lasted about 3 minutes

Duke-5.5 2nd half (down 4)

Duke's really going to take their first L to the team that lost to auburn? Duke should shoot better than 27% in the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
        X