X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon

Uconn-1.5 vs. nova

Pitt-4 (-120) vs. cuse

I was going to play both the home teams here anyway but a couple key injuries dont hurt the cause here. Novas depth takes a hit with Cheek getting injured. Uconn has proven me wrong a few times this year and im finally backing them for a change.

This is by far Cuse's toughest game of the year, looks like Kris Joseph wont play, Pitt has handled the Cuse zone well past couple of years. i like pitt to get it done.

63 61 2 -3.9

im thinkin about playing the over in mizzou game but both matchups went well under this number last year, seems like an over matchup to me. the matchup last year produced totals of 138 and 116 with similar teams, mite be enough to keep me away

Comment

I like the thoughts on Pitt and although the two mizzou games went under last year the last like 7 before that went over. And while the pieces are different it has a lot of the keys (Mike Anderson, Pullen, players capable of running).
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

GL Beholdah.....all signs look toward Pitt, but I capped the game without knowing KJ was a definite no-go! Oh well.....still think it's a great matchup.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X