X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

A couple for me

Nova/UConn over 146 2 Units

Both teams like to run and as long as they are at 40% from the floor I like their chances to both get into the 70's. The only concern is Kemba having an off game and UConn getting nothing on offense. But that hasn't happened yet.

KSU/Missou over 151 2 Units

Both teams love to run and Missou will get a lot of possesions. With both teams averaging 80 ppg and KSU improving I like the game to stay close enough to get to this number.

Pitt -4' 4 Units

No Joseph is a big hole for a team that has had it's toughest game at...Newark NJ??? Little bit different travelling to the Oakland Zoo. I think Pitt has the advantage at just about every position with KJ out and enough 3 pt shooting to stress the zone. Pitt has won 4 in a row vs SU (3 at SU) and 7 of 8 covering the number in every win and winning as favs and dogs. I see more of the same in an amped environment with all the good feelings of the Steelers win and the day off today the students should be electric.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

with you on pitt, thinkin about that k st over but on the fence with that one

gl fran :thumbs:

Comment

GL today Franchise! Left some reasoning for Cuse in my thread, and it was basically that I could not find a definitive answer that KJ was not going to make the trip when I capped it last night. Today, I find he's AWOL......:bang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Baylor +160 3 Units
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment