X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed

65-61-2 -1.9

OK St-5 vs. iowa st

Ok st looking to bounce back at home following 2 road losses, cyclones one of biggest surprises this year but i think theyll come back to earth a little bit on the road here coming off the baylor win. This is by far iowa st's toughest road environment theyll have played in so far in a place they havent won at since 1988.
    They also appear to be a little banged up, at least according to this:
    Iowa State men's basketball: Garrett a bit wobbly heading into tough game | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

South Carolina-3 vs. arkansas

Gamecocks surprised the hell out of me by beating vandy at home, and come in off a road win @ florida. Confidence should be sky high for these guys and they now face a beatable opponent at home. Ark has only played two road games all year and lost both. Didnt want to lay more than 3 in this game so glad it dropped down a point from the open.

I like Texas and was hoping for a -5 in that game. Think the longhorn aggie rivalry will pan out like it has in recent history with each home team winning. 7 is kind of steep and a very sharp number tho. Also thought so miss would be -5 max. opened at 7 but did drop to 6.

that notre dame-3 really looks like its begging for nd action... not going near that game with Scott still out.

how come there's a little thumb down sign next to my thread? Did i put that there by accidenct? just wondering

Comment

I think that Okie State bet is very solid...They should win by 10. Grab it while its low!

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
        I think that Okie State bet is very solid...They should win by 10. Grab it while its low!
        thanks wood, I was fully expecting a -8.5 here and was going to lay off because i dont think ok st is that good, but at -5 in stillwater against a young team coming off an upset i gotta lay that.

Comment

Texas-6.5 vs. a+m

was hoping to get a -6 closer to gametime but headin out to a movie.

gl

Comment

Working...
          X