• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs

put couple in on the open

Maryland-5 vs. v tech

Washington-9 vs. zona

thought wofford would be -8 considering chattanooga is 7-0 in conference. -11 is steep but i mite lay that. was hoping washington line wouldbe shorter but i think they handle bidness.

on bookmaker ha

6:00 PM
    Stats 525 GONZAGA -10-110 o147-110

526 SANTA CLARA +9½-110 u147-110

Comment

68-61-2 +1.1

not touching the woff game, keeping it to these 2 plays for thursday, no plays friday. Looking ahead to saturday id be really surprised if Louisville doesnt break 90 on providence like they have the past 2 years. Hopefully the total will be set at 160 or less.

Comment

I am looking at Arizona myself but thinking it may be a trap kind of like A&M was last night...I heard one of Wash guys is out, Gaddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
          I am looking at Arizona myself but thinking it may be a trap kind of like A&M was last night...I heard one of Wash guys is out, Gaddy?
          Gaddy's been out four games now so not an issue at this point. they have solid guard depth to make up for his loss. i dont see any team really challenging the huskies too much in washington, theyre the class of the conference. imo their guard play is superior to zona's and thatll be difference. these teams look similar in ranking and record but washington is better all around team and they like to beat the crap out of teams at home.

Comment

i really cant wait to see the numbers on that louisville- providence game, the anticipation's killing me haha. thats a 93-77 type game if i ever saw one. one of those games where the only way it doesnt go over is if louisville completely crushes them and takes foot off the peddle. If providence covers it definately goes over. a 2 unit over, 1 unit louisville play might be in order.

Comment

knew id be kicking myself for not laying that 11 with wofford. complete annhilation

i originally planned to take maryland again saturday vs clemson if they lost to v tech but im second guessing that after the way they looked yesterda.y Theyre real young team so cant be surprsied when they play poorly. if its same line ill probably give it a shot

Comment

Working...
              X