69-62-2: +1.0

3 units

Louisville @ Prov: Over 157
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 01-21-2011, 05:39 PM. Reason: fixed record

1.5 units

Louisville-6

1 unit

Mizzou vs. Iowa St: Over 150

this one just seems a little low, Mizzou should break 80 and Iowa St has been solid offensively. Garrett's solid PG and that Vanderbeeken guy can shoot the lights out from deep. 85-72 type game.

Way i see the louisville game:

Providence covers: Over
    Louisville covers: Over or Under

Louisville has crushed providence past couple years and has had no trouble putting up points. Providence's D is still poor and these teams still play the same style. Providence top 10 in adj tempo, lot of possessions in their games. I just dont see prov slowing down the cardinals O too much so the only way this game's close in the end is if prov scores a lot themselves.

Comment

I agree with you on that ISU-Mizz over too.

The only thing that scares me is if ISU goes cold from deep. They will shoot the 3 for sure but I am sure Mizzou saw Vanderbeekershneiser drainiing the 3's the other night too.

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
        I agree with you on that ISU-Mizz over too.

The only thing that scares me is if ISU goes cold from deep. They will shoot the 3 for sure but I am sure Mizzou saw Vanderbeekershneiser drainiing the 3's the other night too.

GL!
        Vanderbergsteinskeezer is an unstoppable force, nothing mizzou can do :laughing:

i like the louisville over a lot more. i donno if it the total will get bet up or down but im fine with that number.

Comment

1 unit

St Jonathon-2.5 vs. cinci

Should be a real ugly game but i like the seniors to get a bounceback win before taking a revenge loss at gtown next game. They struggled mightily with louisvilles defense but cinci a better matchup for them. I regretted not fading cinci @ nd but im on board for this fade attempt. Cinci has only beaten the big east celler dwellers thus far while st johns has some impressive wins.

Comment

late night 4 20 am drunk add play

1 unit

Georgia St-4 vs. delaware

St comes in off a brutal 3 game road stretch against 3 of top 4 conference teams. They have beaten JMU and VCU at home this year so they are capable. Delaware comes in off consecutive wins against conference celler dwellers that are combined 0-14 in conference play. I think G st will be happy to get back in their home building where theyve had some success and beat a weak team.

Sounds reasonable now, but i will wake tomorrow and wonder how i ended up with hard earned money on georgia freakin state

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
              late night 4 20 am drunk add play

1 unit

Georgia St-4 vs. delaware

St comes in off a brutal 3 game road stretch against 3 of top 4 conference teams. They have beaten JMU and VCU at home this year so they are capable. Delaware comes in off consecutive wins against conference celler dwellers that are combined 0-14 in conference play. I think G st will be happy to get back in their home building where theyve had some success and beat a weak team.

Sounds reasonable now, but i will wake tomorrow and wonder how i ended up with hard earned money on georgia freakin state
              at least it still sounds kind of reasonable

i cant wait to watch that vandy-st mary's game. gotta love channelsurfing.net. gonna hoook it up to my tv and enjoy that one. lean vandy but i rather just enjoy the game. one or 2 more plays on the way

Comment

GL Beholdah like those last two:thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks dog

1.5 units

Clemson+7

0.75 unit

Clemson ML+265

been scouring the slate for an outright, maryland looked like dogcrap the other day, should come down to the wire.

Comment

Good pace so far in that L'ville-Prov game...Now they just need to start hitting some shots. Horrible shooting so far!

On St. Johns with you too. Hopefully they pull thru in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
                      Good pace so far in that L'ville-Prov game...Now they just need to start hitting some shots. Horrible shooting so far!

On St. Johns with you too. Hopefully they pull thru in the 2nd half.
                      st johns 12-26 from the FT line for a team shooting 71% as a team coming in. chokers. ive had some success backing the johnnies this year but i am done. cant wait till the seniors are out of town and we get that #3 recruiting class in.

Comment

1.5 u

Arkansas+9

0.5 u

Ark ML+400

Comment

i done did shat a terd today. completely and utterly baffled by that louisville 2nd half. just baffled that they scored only 22 points in 2nd half. baffled... bunch of dynamic douchebags

Comment

Working...
                          X