Clear All

• JoePa's College Hoops - 1/25

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 306 - 247 - 20
    UNITS: +24.00
    MAC: 53 - 28 - 6
    Halfs: 27 - 19 - 1
    1/24: 4 - 2 - 1
    SCRF: 14 - 11 (1-1)

NO SCRF System games on the slate for tonight, but there should be some tomorrow! Have that radio broadcast tonight so I did my capping last night and going with the following and damn most of them are roadies:

BUFFALO -3 @ Western Michigan W
    RICHMOND +2 @ Dayton W
    BOWLING GREEN -5 @ Toledo W
    MISSOURI STATE -9 @ Drake L
    PURDUE +8 @ The Ohio State University L
    ARKANSAS -14.5 vs. Auburn L

OVEN MITT YTD: 27 - 28
    1/24: 1 - 0

The Mitt will not get a chance to post tonight, I'm leaving straight from work for hs hoops game.

GL to ya!:yea
    Last edited by joepa66; 01-26-2011, 08:20 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Also watching the Syracuse line.....it's dropped to -13 from the open of -14. Like the Orange tonight!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 306 - 247 - 20
      RICHMOND +2 @ Dayton
      Say it ain't so, Joe?
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

One note on the Hall, they looked very good against GT last week. Hazell is starting to feel confidence in his wrist and his teammates are showing confidence in him as the uptick in shots shows. I think he is due for a big game and he always get a lot of shots vs Cuse, 38, 27 and 23 points in his last 3 vs them. I don't know if that will be enough to keep them in it but they did kick SU's ass on the boards last game and only lost by 5 despite 3-26 from the arc. Hazell will definitely help that percentage by making some and attracting attention. Interesting game on a snowy night in Syracuse.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

GL Today Joepa, Liking the Orange and Purdue as well. Will San Diego State be the only undefeated team left?????

Need the Spiders to take care of Dayton!!

Comment

GL joepa :beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 309 - 250 - 20
              UNITS: +23.50
              MAC: 55 - 28 - 6
              Halfs: 27 - 19 - 1
              1/25: 3 - 3
              SCRF: 14 - 11 (1-1)

OVEN MITT YTD: 27 - 28
              1/24: 1 - 0

GL to ya!:yea

Comment

I'm going to officially start and Arkansas basketball officially sucks thread or something. Came home last night and thought those bozos were money up 24 in the middle of the second half.....Auburn couldn't throw it in the ocean and were 0/22 from the field in the second half until they drove to the hoops numerous times through a porous Hogs D shot the ball 68x for the game making 11/15 at one point and coming within 6 points late in the game. Arkansas didn't help themselves or my bankroll either by turning the ball over on unforced errors late in the game when they still had a chance to cover......

:puke:

Comment

Working...
                X