• Show
Clear All

• wed

72 71 2 -5.0 u

2 units

Rutgers+11 @ cinci

0.5 u

Rutgers ML+485

Rutgers is scrappy and has been getting after it defensively. Theyre undersized and cinci has a chance to get a lot of 2nd chance points, but cinci is a poor shooting team and i tihnk rutgers will play well enough on defense to hang around. I liked rutgers ball denial in that usf when they had a tough matchup up front. Rice has them playing hard.

also like northwestern, i thought theyd be catching 7 points. Should get a nice pride performance out of them after getting embarassed last game. Minny's guard situation is a mess, good chance theyll turn the ball over alot.

will edit in ML # when i put it in
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 01-26-2011, 03:25 PM. Reason: put ML # in

im glad cuse finally got exposed a bit recently. Dont have to hear about how GREAT a simply above average team is anymore

Also, I really think it is helarius that michigan st is still right on the verge of being ranked again, it should only take another 6 losses or so to drop them out of the top 30.

Comment

I grabbed NW as well at the +5. Of a bad loss and Minny has to retoll a little after an injury. Close game that NW can win SU.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post
        I grabbed NW as well at the +5. Of a bad loss and Minny has to retoll a little after an injury. Close game that NW can win SU.
        whats up wood, not 100% sure im going to play nwestern, i wanted more points, that # sucks

I mite lay that road chalk with duquesne tonight. The weather is really lousy over here, i dont see why anyone in their right mind would go out to watch this miserable fordham team play bball on a night like this. I dont think the homecourt ad will help them tonight. Dukes might force 30 turnovers . fordhams depth is so weak, playing an uptempo team that gets after it on defense like the duke's do seems like an awful matchup for the rams. Duquesnse has won 8 straight games by double digits, fordham has lost 7 str8 games by double digits

also, do i dare try the providence over again after that costly debacle on saturday vs louisville?

Comment

DUKES!!!:thumbs:

Agree on Michigan State.....they're living on past history and the media's love for Izzo! They're aren't going anywhere.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, watch sparty beat the crappy wolverines at home this week and end up ranked again

editted in the ML play..

Comment

1 unit

DuQuesne-14.5 (-104)

Comment

2 unit

NorthWestern+5 (-108)

1 unit

NWEST ML+185

gonna give this one a try

im making all dog plays 2 unit plays for the time being

Comment