Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open apolgy to Franchise and the rest of the forum faithful..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open apolgy to Franchise and the rest of the forum faithful..

First off I want to say that I really do want to share a bit about how we project ATS winners. We utilize a point per perfromance scale for both teams. We developed a system which we assign points for previous performances factoring in all of the major sport betting books line indicators and have added a few other factors such as a propensity for some key players getting into foul trouble, trending declining or improving performance, and in some cases when we know who is officiating the game knowing how they have performed and how the teams play factor that in. Our model has a point scale which computes the final scoring output for each team and from that we derive our own spread.

It get's a bit more complicated than that for sure however I post our picks here as a courtesy and my passion to share. In reviewing the comments posted on my last thread, I can assure you of one thing, yes we are making money and as many have suggested I should just keep my mouth shut and just make my bets. We do not have a fool proof system as only fools would beleive that. We have spent countless hours developing our system and when I mentioned about a future endeavor, we dreamed of providing a site FREE of charge. All 3 of us have an extensive IT background with a combined experience of 76 years. It consists of one programmer/developer and two engineers.

Now for my apology, I took offense to Franchise's "dart throwing" comment which I shouldn't have and I apologize for lashing out at him. I further apologize to the forum for having to see that.

I do not have time to provide an analysis on all of the picks I post as I still have a day job that I have to tend to. I will continue to post my picks and leave it at that. Thank you all for perservering through reading this post. GL to all of you!
    Last edited by JustaRookie; 01-26-2011, 05:09 PM.

Thanks, glad your back. Great info and obviously by looking at my selections I need all the help I can get.:thumbs::thumbs:
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Good to see you back!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

hes back? he posted plays yesterday, when did he leave

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
          hes back? he posted plays yesterday, when did he leave
          :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

sorry no offense to anyone, just thought that was funny.

reminds me of when an ex tells me she never wants to see me again ever, then calls me within 2 minutes and says, "do you want me back"

Me: "did you ever leave?"

(yes I am a dbag, that's why still single lol)
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

:sm:

Now Sic 'em jaR!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              :

sorry no offense to anyone, just thought that was funny.

reminds me of when an ex tells me she never wants to see me again ever, then calls me within 2 minutes and says, "do you want me back"

Me: "did you ever leave?"

(yes I am a dbag, that's why still single lol)
              :laughing: ncie analogy

Comment

Working...
              X