Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for 1/26/2011

Here are my picks for today.

Villanova -5 5 units (Nova dominated an inferior Depaul team their last game on the road and despite Providence's stranglehold at home, we feel Nova will cover this game albeit that it will be very close) Loser Nova could not do anything right all around in this game. A very bad performance.

Texas -4 5 units (What can be said...this will be a tough one for the Longhorns but they have proven themselves with some big road wins all the while covering the line.) Winner The Horns keep covering big road games.

Indiana St. -5 4 units (Just wanted to add a comment on this pick. ISU has shown dramatic improvement since getting demolished (losing by 5 is not necessarliy demolished but by the numbers ISU should have won by at least 10) at Evansville earlier in the season and expect them to come out quick and prove that they are/want to be a team to be reckoned with in the MVC. They drove the Shockers to the brink in their last game at Wichita St. who are one the front runners in this conference) Loser Well we were right in that ISU ran out quick and went into the locker room with a 12 point lead however they just went to sleep in the second half.

Penn St -7 3 units (Penn. St. is a nightmare to play at. They have two wins at home against two top 20 Big Ten teams. Iowa has shown some signs of waking up a bit with a win over Indiana at home but make no mistake here as Battle will have an awsome game and Penn St will cover this) Winner Once again the "Battle" was won.

GL all!!! :beerbang:

2010-2011 75-54-2 +80 units
    Last edited by JustaRookie; 01-27-2011, 12:10 AM.

"WELCOME BACK"....it's almost as if you never left and that's a tremendous thing! Always enjoy jousting with ya and seeing your picks jAr......<<<<<let me know which of those letters stand for your name and I capitalize it! LOL

Like the Tejas & Nova plays as well. Actually, I like the PSU play but I have that rule I rarely violate about betting for or against your favorite teams.....broke it last night vs. Ohio St and got beat again. I'll never learn! Indy State has been a fav play of mine all season long and a big part of the reason I'm on the + side! GL

:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding a late one:

BYU -5 3 units Winner
      Last edited by JustaRookie; 01-27-2011, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X