X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NCAA

YTD: 10-4 (+5.6 units)

Split Monday going 1-1, with one more for today:

Davidson -9 - A couple things on this one. Davidson coming off three consecutive losses (last two games were away) while Citadel is coming off three straight wins (last two games were at home). Additionally, it looks like Citadel has played a little over their heads recently (L5 they shot approx 53% from the field) - a trend I don't expect to continue and hopefully Davidson can bring them back to reality tonight. Overall, Davidson has the stronger SOS according to Sagarin who has them ranked at 85 vs 152 for Citadel - not a ridiculous SOS advantage, but one that favors Davidson. Also, and I could be wrong about this because its the first time I even looked at it, Davidson may have a deeper bench just from looking at the minutes played in the last game by the starters. For Citadel, 3 of 5 starters played at least 35 minutes (in a game they won handily by 22 pts). All of Davidson's starters played under 31 min in what looked to be a close game from the score. I will say that I dont follow the two teams so I could be way off on that point, and I know there are other factors that could account for the disparity (foul trouble, injuries, etc).

The line is a little higher than what I've been playing this season which has me worried, but have to go where I think the value is.

GL :thumbs:
    2010 NCAAF: 10-5 (+4.5 units)
    2010 NFL: 18-5 (+12.6 units)
    2010 NCAAB: 34-24 (+8.6 units)
    2011 MLB: 33-50 (-10.34 units)

*Past performance is not an indication of future results.

:out::showtits::beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Good luck!!!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL PI! No way for us to middle this one....I'm on the Crapadel and how they don't chit down their legs tonight! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X