Texas A&M vs. Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas A&M vs. Texas

I agree texas has looked VERY tough of late and thier freshman are maturing BUT, this is one of the best spot plays I have seen all year.

As Beholdah said, he was going to be all over it, I was too and still am.

I am going to watch the line and grab as many points possible...I see +1.5 right now with over 83% on Texas.

I hope the Texas love grows and grows, and my love for the Aggies will too.

Not as big of play as I was going to play but will throw 2-3 units on them.

All signs, (the a-s-s whopping the Longhorns already gave the Aggies earlier this year) point to Texas, but thats what I look for in my college hoop plays.

Setting up perfectly as I hoped.

Thoughts? I see a few good capper on Texas already as expected but want to see if anyone is on my side as well.

Couldn't agree more with the play, Woody. I like seeing all the Texas love and how they look unstoppable. If I see any more I'll be tempted to add a unit. Great situational spot for A&M :thumbs:
    Last edited by Polar Ice; 01-31-2011, 12:44 PM. Reason: Redundancy Department of Redundancy
    2010 NCAAF: 10-5 (+4.5 units)
    2010 NFL: 18-5 (+12.6 units)
    2010 NCAAB: 34-24 (+8.6 units)
    2011 MLB: 33-50 (-10.34 units)

*Past performance is not an indication of future results.

Comment

I will be on A&M tonight...

like the spot as well...

~md

Comment

I agree I like AM as well but I'm surprised Texas isn't laying atleast 3'. They would still get pounded just as hard IMO and I'm surprised it's near a pk after they won at Kansas delivering an absolute beatdown in the second half. Kansas was clearly spent and the issue with Robinson was probably partially responsible for that.

Texas has one of the best collection of road wins of any team in the country and has been great ATS. I'm just surprised they aren't being asked to cover a little bigger number. If Texas's guards play well I think AM could have a problem. Texas will have a little more balanced offense and Texas AM has basically 4 good wins if you stretch it and they were all against teams that are atleast a little below Texas and were all scratched out victories.

Based on the home dog and the recent beatdown (which I usually like) I wouldn't be surprised if AM won tonight but I think Texas is better across the board and at what they do. I also think Texas is better at what AM does well. I wouldn't be surprised if they locked them down again and controlled a 5-7 pt game for most of the night. I like the under the best. But GL with AM.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Hope you guys are right, but aTm has very little offensive fire power and usually start slow. If they start slow again I will be very worried. I think it comes down to how they start.

Typical start would be very slow scoring as D is their game. We are just not a good offensive team at all.
          GL gents!

Comment

Ouch so far...

Nice insight BB12---exactly like you said!

Big comeback hopefully coming!:beer2:

Comment

Typical Aggie start, brutal from the start. Get them next time gents!!

Comment

Working...
              X