Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NCAA

YTD: 12-8 (+3.2 units)

0-1 yesterday - I'll be the first to admit I read the A&M game completely wrong :puke: - they came out with no intensity and lacked some serious effort on defense allowing multiple layups with nobody stepping up. Didn't help that they couldn't make any shots either. UT did just the opposite; they came ready to play and executed. However, I still think Texas can't sustain their level of play and will possibly look to fade in an upcoming game. The fact that A&M played so poorly I think will only add to UT being overvalued.

On to today:

Bradley +5

Can't seem to win a game lately :help:
    2010 NCAAF: 10-5 (+4.5 units)
    2010 NFL: 18-5 (+12.6 units)
    2010 NCAAB: 34-24 (+8.6 units)
    2011 MLB: 33-50 (-10.34 units)

*Past performance is not an indication of future results.

get em back today bro

you need to come up here to your natural environment! (-12 degrees and snooow) Rather than tanning that white fur down in "tropical" H-Town lol

:beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Wow....very generous line indeed! I'm on the other side with the Jays at -3.5 so maybe, just maybe we can middle it and both cash! GL
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Q - it's starting to get "cold" here too dipping into the 20's tonight. I may actually have to turn off the AC and crack the windows.

Joe - It is a generous line. Good 'ol Betus - they always give me a diff line once I login. I think they have me pegged as a square so they entice me to play certain sides. It actually helps me out though because I tend to play dogs so I can usually get an extra point or half a point.

GL guys :thumbs:
        2010 NCAAF: 10-5 (+4.5 units)
        2010 NFL: 18-5 (+12.6 units)
        2010 NCAAB: 34-24 (+8.6 units)
        2011 MLB: 33-50 (-10.34 units)

*Past performance is not an indication of future results.

Comment

Working...
        X