Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

A couple for me, starting to hitting my stride a little of late, digging out of my 30 unit give away streak.

Ball St/Miami Under 123 3 Units

WF/FSU Under 137 2 Units

Illinois -8 2 Units

I want to take PSU but the line feels funny. It seems like PSU should have no problem keeping the game close where at worst it comes down to the last 4 minutes. But 8 seems like an awful lot of points to be grabbing when they have covered 6 in a row winning 3 outright as a dog (one against Ill). While Illinois has lost 4 of 5 with their W also being a cover. Illinois has also won each non-OSU home game by this margin. Illinois is also very rested with one game in the last 10 days.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

gl tonight fran, nice job chipping away .

illinois number is probably high for a reason, but im not buying it . i think the Illini are starting to make their NIT run aka running away from March Madness.

Comment

Been having the same thoughts about PSU. Waiting for the other shoe to finally drop and they get blown out! Probably a no-play for me to avoid my no-wager rule on a school/team I root for.....GL!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I struggled with the PSU pick as well but the key to this game will be how well Illinois can get into a rythm and control the game. If the score is in the low 60s for Ill. they will not cover albeit they may win the game. Let's face it, Battle is the key to this game for PSU as in, Illinois' last game they could not even defend a meidocre Indiana guard who basically picked them apart from outside and Battle can do that and more. McCamey has shot 2 of the 11 from the floor the past 2 games and has been a non factor on both sides of the ball. The fear factor may rule in the fact that one can just feel that the Illini are about ready to explode. Penn St. will need to ride their current wave and control the game from both sides in order to have a chance to win. GL to all!

Comment

Working...
        X