• Show
Clear All

• tues

82-78-2: -2.09 u

2 units

Penn St+8 (-107) @ illinois

0.75 units

Penn St ML+ 310

This # is complete BS, i dont give a damn iff illinois ends up winning going away. this number is unjustifiable. . no way anyone can convince me illinois should be laying 8 to the lions. illinois "fighting" illini, theyre mentally weak. Both team's are senior laden, give me the group of seniors that have been playing with more confidence and urgency. Penn St's last 6 games, 4-2 with the 2 losses on the road @ purdue and OSU by a combined 4 points. They lost by 1 point in Illinois last year and beat them in the infamous 38-33 in illinois in '09. McCamey has been playing poorly the past 4 or 5 games now, Battle is the true star in this game.

But not to worry for illinois... the toughest front court players in big 10 history, davis and tisdale, are there to impose their will and use their superior strength to dominate inside. ... couldnt type that with str8 face. :laughing:

I'd say the best thing illinois has going for them is penn states travel situation, they have to take a bus ride over there this morning from evansville because of weather, could mess up their road preparation routine. In fact, im going to go ahead and use that as an excuse for a potential PSU non cover in advance. If illinois covers its solely because psu's nightmare travel situation. :laughing:

yes, i am an illini hater, team has choked any time ive ever bet on them last year or 2, but recent play of each team and the recent matchup history supports grabbing the 8 points . This is a very important bounce back game for illinois, i think theyll play tight.

Lets go Battle, get this done for me . ill edit in ML number when i put it in.
    gl boys :thumbs:
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-01-2011, 12:06 PM. Reason: put in ML

I thought the same thing when I saw the line. But if it's such a tight matchup and PSU has covered 6 in a row and UI losing 4 of 5 why is it 8? It feels to me like a spot where PSU lays an egg and gets beat by 20+. Also a nice revenge spot...Just my two cents. GL on any others.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
      I thought the same thing when I saw the line. But if it's such a tight matchup and PSU has covered 6 in a row and UI losing 4 of 5 why is it 8? It feels to me like a spot where PSU lays an egg and gets beat by 20+. Also a nice revenge spot...Just my two cents. GL on any others.
      i got my Illini Hatin Goggles on

Comment

This is just one of those games.....I hate 8pt. spreads as well.....kind of a damned if ya do and damned if ya don't play in this game. Are the Lions for real? They have shown alot of "up-coaching" for sure. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and it hasn't as yet, and I have a gut feeling that the Illini who need to get it in gear do so tonight. However, I think it's a no-play situation for me at any rate because of my "no wager on your favorite team" rule.

GL tongiht....just my two cents!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks for input joe

so between u and Fran thats 4 cents not feelin the play lol

this play has all the makings of a loser no doubt, popular public dog with like 70% on them and a number that isnt justified, plus theyve only lost one home game all year....

but illinois is a choke team.

Plus Tisdale mite be distracted by the big wrestling matchup he has on tap this weekend vs one of the Olsen Twins. i think the line is Mary Kate -350 , im laying the chalk, she should overpower him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post

Plus Tisdale mite be distracted by the big wrestling matchup he has on tap this weekend vs one of the Olsen Twins. i think the line is Mary Kate -350 , im laying the chalk, she should overpower him.
            That's awesome...If you like PSU I wouldn't get too swayed by me and my 33% winning percentage on side plays to date.
            MLB
            May
            Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
            Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
            Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
            Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
            Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
            Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
              That's awesome...If you like PSU I wouldn't get too swayed by me and my 33% winning percentage on side plays to date.
              i dono fran u went from -30 units to almost in the black in a matter of couple weeks, i think you know some things :beer2:

Comment

1 unit

Kohl Center-5 vs. purdue

really dumb of me not to lock this in last night @ -4 since i knew id be on the badgers. At this number thhis game now reminds of the gtown game from last night. will probably be looking good for awhile but theyll ultimately win by 3 or 4

Comment

thought this was so cool...

University of Oklahoma Official Athletic Site

thats the young sooners in their locker room after the road win @ ISU. i dont know why but i thought that was great to see how much a random win meant to them. so many times it looks like players are just going thru the motions.

Comment

that wiscy pick is at (-105) forgot to write that in

Comment

1 unit

Balls St+1.5 @ mia oh

thinkin bout trying that colorado over

Comment

really bad spot for penn st, didnt have the legs, dumb bet. mccamey did nothing again and lions couldnt take advantage. you guys were right about that one .

also bad layoff on colorado over

Comment

Working...
                        X