Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor/Oklahoma Postponed

From the Sooner's Web-site

The OU-Baylor men's basketball game originally scheduled for Tuesday night has been postponed until Wednesday at 2 p.m. Free admission will be granted to all fans. More details to follow......
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Hey JoePa, been following your plays lately, been doing great keep up the good work. I'm hoping to post plays in here soon but right now just screening and learning. Had a question for ya:

I really liked Oklahoma in this game for the way they've been playing as of late and also the tough set of games ahead for Baylor that they might be looking forward to. I played the game and then it got postponed obviously. Do you think that this movement in day and time favors Oklahoma or Baylor. Also the weather is awful and the ticket is free so I was worried about the lack of home edge. The situation I'm in would allow me to remove that play if I'd like. Your thoughts?

Comment

HoosierDaddy, I have to feel that it definitely helps BU in this spot as they are the traveling team and get more rest. No doubt OU was getting revved up for this game but find themselves in a spot with a rival game on Saturday at Okie State. Gives them a shorter week to prepare for that match up and they gotta be looking to that one. Baylor has lost 3 of their last 5, and given an extra day to prepare has to be of great benefit.....an extra day to shoot around in Norman, relax a little bit, and maybe the break stalls the Sooner 3 game win streak momentum a tad. I usually don't like the kind of situations and will pull my play, but didn't when LaSalle/St. Joe's got PPD a week or so ago and picked up a narrow 1pt win......
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X