1 unit

Colorado-2 (-120) vs. texas am

1 unit

Duke vs. unc: Over 155

2 units

Air Force+10 (-105) vs byu

0.75 u

AF ML+468

Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-09-2011, 01:48 PM.

I think Duke has good shot to get to 90, i expect a lot of unc turnovers, unc has been putting up big points lately so i think they can hold up their end of the bargain.

a&m has not played well lately. Colorado has better offensive players and a solid home court adv

Byu is a better matchup for the Force than a team like new mexico or sd st is imo. Byu isnt quite as athletic as those teams so the Force wont be completely outmatched in that regard. I think byu is a little overrated, they dont have a strong bench and in the event jimmer goes cold they could prove beatable on the road by a decent team like the Froce. BYU has been shakey on the road in eeach of their last 2 roadies. The loss @ new mex and then pulled out a tight victory against a crappy 8-15 wyoming team. This is a sell out crowd, Force is going to have to hit some 3's to pull this off but theyre certainly capable hitting 39% from deep as a team on the year. At home Force has a better chance of playing this game at their slow tempo and making 10 points prove valuable.

Comment

agree on your aTm assessment, only concern is this is now becoming a game aTm has to win, or against tech on sat.

We usually do not play well in Colo either. No play for me, but I think you are on the right side here.

GL

Comment

thanks bag, if the score is like 25-22 at the half then you know atm is playing their kind of game and theyll have good chance for the road win.

air force play was reduced juice, i editted it in...

Comment

good luck tonight!

Comment

GL tonight BEHOLDINGCASHTOMORROW!:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL!

Tailed you on Air Force!:beerbang:

Comment

sorry wood i BADLY misjudged air force, i didnt think theyd be badly outmatched but they were. bad call on my part. BYU was lights out. on a night dogs ruled i picked the worst one possible...

was just one of those nights, couldnt minimize the damage, that over came up bucket shy
                and a&m hits 3 at buzzer to force ot,

but im following the exact pattern of the last few weeks. i have a couple terrible days to fall down between 6 to 10 units, then i win like 7 in a row to get back around even, then repeat the process. betting on outmatched teams (airforce) certainly doesnt help my cause

Comment

No worries...Thats is how my days have been going as well. Win a couple nghts in a row and then give it all back.

I got my arse handed to me last night all over the place...NBA teams blowing leads, good teams losing at home, my only bright spot was that Idaho played well vs. Utah State. I played the first half but did not see yet how the game ended.

GL...we have similar capping styles I think which is could be good or bad??:beerbang:

Comment

No worries...Thats is how my days have been going as well. Win a couple nghts in a row and then give it all back.

I got my arse handed to me last night all over the place...NBA teams blowing leads, good teams losing at home, my only bright spot was that Idaho played well vs. Utah State. I played the first half but did not see yet how the game ended.

GL...we have similar capping styles I think which is could be good or bad??:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Woody12 View Post

its good, we just gotta keep learning and adapting. 3 years from now i expect to be a Beast at capping this sport, gotta take some L's along the way to get to where i wanna be. im only 24 and way more disciplined than any bettor i know (people i know in person, not on this forum) so i dont see why i cant make good money off this consistently eventually. got a long way to go tho...

Comment

Working...
                      X