Clear All

• thurs

ats: 88-77

ML: 2-13

overall: -6.26 u

both 1 u

Johnnies vs. Uconn: Under 132

Illinois+2 (-102) (i almost puked when i put this in) @ minny

Im going to the Johnnies game tonight and i think it will be an ugly game with the loser stuck in the 50s. i mite add a play on the johnnies as well. i think its a good matchup for them and theyve lpayed well in the garden this year.

Im fading minny because w/ their guard situation theyre a poorly put together team. outside of hoffarber, no1 is really a threat from the perimeter. and maybe..just maybe McCammey will actually show up and utilize his talent. the mbake guy is going to make tisdale his biznitch but im lookin for guard play to win this .

gl guys
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-10-2011, 04:50 PM. Reason: edited in reduced juice

Wish you luck Beholdah but I went the other way on both games so one of us will hopefully have a good night. I just can't put my money on an Illini roadie. They just can't win. The Gophers may have their problems but so does Illinois.

My reasoning for UCONN IS playing in the Garden. The Huskies are 7-2 ATS on the road and 50-48 all time @ The Garden (I know, big deal:sm:) and I like the spot here as the Johnnies come back from the left coast getting punked by the Bruins.

The way I've been going, you should be a happy camper tonight :beerbang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

thanks nick, you should actually be a happy camper, if i follow my recent pattern im gonna lose again tonight and then go 5-1 on saturday..

Im actually not going to play the johnnies, im just sticking to the under

in regards to illinois, i dont blame you at all for backing minny, i just decided im fading minny no matter what because they really seem to me like a terribly put together team right now. but ill be the first to tell u that the illini are huge losers tho.

illinois was -102 juice, i keep forgetting to write that in...

Comment

takin stab

2 u

Detroit+8 (-108) @ valpo

0.75 u

Titans ML +310

lookin for titans to carry over momentum from cleve st win, theres a lot of talent on that team and they could be makin a run here. looks like they matchup up well with valpo, detroit has frontcourt advantage. little lookahead spot for val also with wright st on deck who is closer to them in the standings.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

the johnnies game was sick but im such a dumbass for taking under instead of johnathons. felt like moron about 5 minutes in, even though wasnt high scoring early you can tell it was gonna open up real quick .

Comment

Nice call on Illinois by the way. Guess they shut me up about not being able to play away.
              NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
              O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
              Teasers:
              Rothstein's leans:
              Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
              NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
              O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
              Rothstein's "leans":
              Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
                Nice call on Illinois by the way. Guess they shut me up about not being able to play away.
                i think it had a lot more to do with minnesota sucking than illinois playing well away

Comment

Working...
                X