Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings & 2/10 Picks

Hi All,

I stumbled across your site a couple weeks ago and have been checking in on a daily basis since as part of my research routine. Through digesting what you guys share, along with my own decision making (I hope), I've been able to build up a nice little bankroll. I am in no way a handicapper or "insider," just a die-hard sports fan. Back in college I realized I could use my knowledge and passion to pay for my beer money! (I imagine a lot of guys got started like this, haha). After entering the workforce a couple years ago I backed off my sports wagering, but lately have gotten back in. I am most passionate about college football and bball, and in turn do most of my wagering in these areas.

Not sure what rules/regulations you guys have here (who's allowed to post, etc.) and please let me know if I am out of line in posting my picks. I mainly just wanted to say thanks and try to help others, as you guys have definitely helped me in the past few weeks. I usually have 3-5 plays a day, wagering about the same # of units on each.

With all that, here's what I got for tonight:

Georgia Tech +1.5

Wright State +8.5

Minnesota -1.5

Vanderbilt -6.5

Portland -4

I won't bore you with write-up's, but if anyone wants to know who/what/why, I'd be more than happy to give you my thought process.

Good luck to all :beerbang:
    GO BLUE!

Welcome DeltaTQ. Just friendly write-ups and opinions on how we all can conquer the spread:thumbs:. Have a good time with it.

With ya on the Gophers and Portland, let's get it cashed:beerbang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Right on brotha. Digging into that Ill/Minn gave me quite the headache. X factor should be "The Barn." Tough place to play. Growing up in Big Ten country I can honesty say this is as chaotic I've seen it in awhile. After OSU, Purdue, and Wisky, it's so wide open. :bang:
      GO BLUE!

Comment

Agreed, I posted in another thread that I just can't back Illinois. They can't win on the road and heading to the Barn I just don't like the spot for them. Call me crazy but I find great value in the line.
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

:welcome: DeltaTQ...and GL with your picks bro!

Check out the "sticky" at the top of the General Forum and all is well......nice to have ya!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Welcome

Anyone can post their picks, give opinions, start discussion, whatever...

The rules are pretty simple and basic. Don't post links to other sites, and don't bash others.

We basically try to run a clean forum where anyone can feel welcome joining in without the threat of being bashed for a differing opinion, and we're glad to have ya :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X