Delta 2/11 Road Warriors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta 2/11 Road Warriors

Rough first night for me on the forum. Hoping to turn it around tonight, and get set-up for a nice little weekend (a trip to home depot, maybe a little bed bath and beyond...I dont know, might not be enough time!).

Some Ivy/MAAC action on a Friday night. Rollin with 5 roadies tonight (yikes?)...

Canisius +7 - Line started at 8.5 I think, and dropped fast this afternoon. Intrigued me so I jumped on board.

Fairfield -11 - Another interesting line. Only beat the Jaspers by 2 @ home two weeks ago. Hmmmm...one of those lines thats too good to be true for Manhatty?

Penn +2.5 - Here's a team that just lost twice in a row in OT to the 2 best teams in the conference. Those go the other way and they're tied for 1st place. I like them to win, but sure gimme the 2.5.

Princeton -3 - Does the fact that they haven't played a road game since December scare me? Yup. But they've also won 7 straight. Not gonna over think this like last night (see Fla St/Geo Tech)

Yale +11.5 - Come on now, you know you can throw out the record books when these two get together!

Happy Friday and Good luck to all :beerbang:
    Last edited by DeltaTQ; 02-11-2011, 03:13 PM.
    GO BLUE!

Best of luck!!!:beerbang:

Go Bucks!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Why not pick up a Delta faucet while you're out......hope your winners are on tap tonight! OK enough puns, GL!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hahaha, very nice JoePa.

Mike: Hoke-amania's comin for you...BROTHERRRRRR!
        Last edited by DeltaTQ; 02-11-2011, 04:16 PM.
        GO BLUE!

Comment

Working...
        X