Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solid play perhaps

Maryland-7 (-102) vs. fla st

First tough game for for fsu without Singleton and i think theyll struggle big time to score here. Maryland doesnt turn the ball over alot while fsu can be turnover machines at times. FSU needs to get off to a strong start because imo once maryland gets them on the ropes fsu will struggle to find the offense to get back in it. Singleton was their only double digit scorer, and now facing an above avg team in a tough venue im hoping they revert back to their road struggles. probably not tho...

i put 3 units on that

also got 1 unit on BC-3 (-105) for the revenge win.

i also made a money line parlay with maryland, bulls, 76ers and .... Mizzou

risk 73 beans to win 100

i was experimenting with different scenarios to see the payouts, and i accidentally confirmed that bet. i was going to try and find a better team to throw in instead of Mizzou .. I have a terrible feeling baylor shows up tonight.. Mizzou hasnt been playing too well and baylor with their backs against the wall is kind of scary to go against. hopefully i get lucky

Ive got 20 somethin units in my account that i decided i dont care if i lose since i dont need to deposit again till next fall...i thought about going huge on maryland ML but couldnt get myself to make a move like that yet. i only need about 10 units jsut to have some doe to play with for fun in the big Tourney.. but im going to try and find a game to put 10 units or so on soon. at the very least will be exciting..

gl boys, amped for the melo debut tonight.
Working...
X