JDubs | 2-24-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDubs | 2-24-11

Ended up 3-3 yesterday and my hogs pooped in my face for not having faith, just hopefully this doesn't end up in us keeping Coach Pelphrey. :bang:

Todays picks:

Tennessee Martin (+3) vs. Eastern Kentucky

Kent State (-3) vs. Buffalo - Once again finding myself on the flashes, hopefully they can pull thorugh for me...for some reason it seems like I like them everytime they are on the card.

UNC Greensboro (PK) @ Georgia Southern

Florida International (+10.5) @ Western Kentucky - Florida International has stuck into games on the road in the sun belt all season long and have only lost 1 game in conference by more than this line at Middle Tennessee St. a better teamm that Western Kentucky. I see the margin of victory as less than the 10.5

UC Irvine (-3.5) vs. UC Davis
    Last edited by Jwilson40; 02-24-2011, 01:56 PM.
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Adding:

Western Illinois (-5) @ Centenary - Centenary is 0-28 on the season and their closest games have been agaisnt Arkansas- Monticello a D2 program that I am familiar with because they are in the same conference as the college I attend. Centenary lost by 12 to UAM at home at 9 to them away. These guys haven't come close in a game in awhile and while Western Illinois isn't too hot themselves, I see this one as much more than a 5 point victory.

Louisiana Lafayette (-3) vs Denver - Lafayette is riding a 9 game winning streak with 8 of those coming in conference. Denver has struggled on the road in the Sun Belt and should be riding into a buzzsaw.
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Comment

5-1-1 tonight...nice little card only getting beat by Centenary as they grabbed their first win on the season! :bang:
      NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
      NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Comment

Working...
      X