Jdub's | 2-26-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdub's | 2-26-11

3 Tennessee teams I really like today, pobably my strongest 3 picks so I will start with those.

Middle Tennessee St. -4 | vs. Western Kentucky - Middle Tennessee St. comes into a much needed home game here and I expect them to go out firing on their last regular season game. Already beaten Western Kentucky on the road and I expect the home court advantage helps here especially after the 3 game road losing streak.

Tennessee Tech -6.5 | vs. Jacksonville St. - This line seems low, unless there is an injury or something I don’t know this seems like the best pick I can find on the day. Tech riding a 4 game winning streak going into the final regular season game at home while Jacksonville St. is on a 4 game losing streak headed away from home. Tech is 11-6 in conference while JSU is 3-14, seems to good to be true. I realize JSU doesn’t ever lose by much, but on the road and their last game, I’ll take Tech.

Chattanooga +1 | @ Samford - Samford has played horrible at home of late and Chattanooga seems to be the better overall team as well as in conference, with the line even giving them a point, I'll take my chances.

Arkansas -3.5 | @ Auburn - Listening to the players press conferences throughout the week they seem cocky and have their heads in the sky after beating Kentucky. They act like they are actually in contention for something now and are bashing the media for trying to jump on the bandwagon now and are overly confident. I’m honestly not sure whether this will turn out in them trying to keep their heads in the sky and they roll into Auburn and lay down a great game or if they will go in and believe their **** doesn’t stink and lay a huge egg. My strong belief is that they will go have a great game and try to keep proving themselves and hopefully they don’t bite me in the ass two games in a row.

San Diego State -4 | vs. BYU - Home court and Leonard take over here I believe…Jimmer has 23 or less.

Akron -4 | vs. Buffalo

Nebraska +1.5 | @ Iowa State

Oregon -5 | vs. Stanford

Richmond -7.5 | @ Charlotte

San Francisco -5.5 | vs. Loyola Marymount

Florida +8.5 | @ Kentucky
    Last edited by Jwilson40; 02-26-2011, 12:01 PM.
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Add:

St. Bonaventure (-.5) - 2nd Half | @ St. Josephs

Drexel (-4) - 2nd Half | @ Towson
    Last edited by Jwilson40; 02-26-2011, 05:07 PM.
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Comment

Add:

Weber State (-4.5) - 1st Half | @ Sacramento State

Wyoming (+10.5) - 1st Half | @ UNLV

Cal Poly (-1) - 1st Half | @ CS Fullerton

Results so far:

Chattanooga - W
      Arkansas - L
      San Diego State - L
      Akron - W
      Nebraska - W
      Oregon- L
      Richmond - W
      Florida -W
      St. Bona - 2nd Half - L
      Drexel - 2nd Half - L
      Last edited by Jwilson40; 02-26-2011, 09:40 PM.
      NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
      NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Comment

Working...
      X