JDub's | 3-2-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDub's | 3-2-11

6-1 the past two days, hopefully I stay hot tonight...A lot bigger card but I dont seem to be liking a huge number of games, but hopefully these are good ones!

Dayton (-6.5) | vs. Saint Louis

Northwestern (-3.5) | vs. Minnesota - Minnesota is fading down the stretch extremely bad. Playing on the road will be the key here I think and Northwestern should be decent enough to ge the job done.

Long Beach State (-8) | @ UC Riverside - Long Beach St. is on an 8 game winning streak including two 17+ point road wins. Riverside has lost 5 out of its last 6 and tends to be beaten by double digits continually by better teams.

Tulsa (-1) | @ Rice - Rice has been poor in C-USA this season even at home. Only two home wins included a victory that took overtime versus a lowly Houston team and a win over a fading Memphis squad. Tulsa has some solid road wins in conference and I expect them to continue that here.

Richmond (-7) | @ St. Josephs

:thumbs:
    Last edited by Jwilson40; 03-02-2011, 01:41 PM.
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Keep it going!!!

BOL:beerbang:

Comment

Appreciate it Mike! :beerbang:

ADD:

Louisville (-13.5) | vs. Providence - Providence has a habit of losing huge on the road in the Big East, it should be the same tonight as Louisville stays hot at home.
      NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
      NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Comment

GL JDub! Like the Cards as well........
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X