JDub's | 3-3-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDub's | 3-3-11

4-2 yesterday, Long Beach State blew a 19 point lead to let me lose that game while Dayton never showed up...still 10-3 the past 3 days...on to today!

St. Johns (-3) | @ Seton Hall - St. John's should want to try and keep themselves hot here, they have tourney seeding to play for while Seton Hall has nothing. I know they aren't as good on the road but the line seems small enough, it could be a close game.

Georgia Tech (-6) | @ Wake Forest - Wake Forest plays slightly better at home, but they are still in the dumpster of the ACC. Gerogia Tech's record doesnt seem much better but they play everyone close and have already beaten Wake by 35 this season.

Idaho (-6) | vs. Fresno State - Idaho already beat Fresno State in Fresno by 10, not to mention they should play better at home coming off a 4 game road trip and seem to be clearly the better team.

Nevada (PK)| @ Louisiana Tech - Straight up Nevada is the much better team here. They play good on the road and Louisiana Tech is only 3-4 at home their last 7 home games agaisnt lesser opponents.

---These next two games are in the MVC tourney. Both lines are extremely close but I like the one point dog in both games. Looking at their previous two games between each other, how they have played on the road, and total schedule as well as momentum coming in is pretty much how I placed my pick on both of these.

Drake (+1) | vs. Bradley

Illinois State (+1) | @ Southern Illinois

GL TO ALL :beerbang:
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

ADD:

Tennessee Tech (-6) | vs. Tennessee-Martin - Tech is coming in riding a 5 game winning streak and have played well on the road this season. Beating Martin by 14 at Martin and by 4 at home (very early in the season) already. I believe the line has only been placed this low becasue of the game being on a neutral court and the emotions of being in a tournament.
    NCAAF '12 YTD = 0-0-0
    NFL '12 YTD = 0-0-0

Comment

Keep up the good work JDub! With ya on TennyTech, IllyState and the Storm, but against ya on the Bradley game. You are also going against Oven Mitt tonight in the Pack/LaTech game.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X