Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-5-2011

ytd 2-4-0 -4.36 units

Duke +1½ I know the history well between these too teams i understand why unc is favored here, but i don't see my team letting this game slip through their hands, they are the better team, they have the best coach the game has seen, this game is for the title and everyone in the state knows whats at stake, i see a veteran duke team show face today experience triumphs LOSS

4 units

Mississippi -8 Tailing another poster here as i agree with his assessment of arkansas attitude WIN

Villanova +9½ Too many points for a good team to get, playing bad but i cant pass on these kinda points LOSS :puke:

San Diego State -11½ The talk of this team is if we win we can hang a banner.... well i think with this mindset, this game can and should get out of hand for csu early WIN

Cleveland State +4 This point guard is legit and i think he carries the team today LOSS

Seton Hall -1 Ummm this is a marq fadeeeeeee :thumbs: WIN

Vanderbilt -3½ I dont think vandy should be favored in this matchup let alone by 3.5 so i am gonna play my fishy line of the day LOSS

Texas -4½ i dont like baylor WIN

Arizona State -6 Oregon state or charlie sheen u pick the bigger mess WIN

Washington St +3 Gonna Grab as many points as i can right now, since arizona looks like they are gonna handle oregon... LOSS :bang:

2 units each

Good Luck today ya'll:beerbang:
    Last edited by DukiesBaby; 03-07-2011, 12:11 AM.
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

GL Dukies!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X