Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

One thought for me here and a play.

UD/COC - I don't expect a great effort out of the Flyers tonight, I mean how excited can you be going to Charleston to play after losing your conference title game two days earlier? Could they have gotten a ****tier draw in the NIT? Can't get an extra day of rest? That being said I think the line reflects that they lay down against COC. If they play hard they should be able to have their way on the offensive glass and the team has been much more disciplined offensively, (taking less 3's, and by guys who make them) in the last week and if that continues I think UD wins outright. Wright should be motivated as it is last game and the players understand how good it felt to be in NYC last year and possibly play hard. Plus with their rotation stretching 10-12 deep it isn't impossible to find 5 guys who will play hard, fast and aggressive. If those things happen I think UD dominates the boards with their athleticism and has a great chance to win the game.

But I won't be playing it since it is such a brutal situation IMO.

UAB +4' 3 Units

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

I agree with your dayton analysis. Although can't really expect Charleston to come out firing either. They were expected to win their conference, but shat the bed against wofford. Either way, I think Dayton laying 6 if you can grab it is the play!

Comment

leanin on uab myself..

“You don’t play the game to try to make it to the second-best tournament,” senior Chris Wright said. “Nobody likes to be second best. Last year, we won it. The most important thing is we still have an opportunity to play the game we love. We’re going to go hard, but it’s not super exciting.”

have a feeling the Goudelocks want this more...

Comment

Working...
      X