No announcement yet.

March "Mayhem"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real nice ending to the byu game there. Not surprising, really....

adding one more:

St. John's -1 -115.....3 units

The line sucks. If i had money in a better book than SIA i could have gotten +1 -110 or ml +100 :puke:

Comment

St. John's sucks just like the line.

7-3 +2.70 units today. Perhaps flat betting would have been a better idea :boog:

Comment

I wouldn't say St. Johns sucks. They just ran into a buzzsaw tonight.

Comment

I suppose. They did have a great season with a bunch of big wins, and I will admit I only watched part of the 1st half tonight, but I think even in that short time I lost count of how many times their defense was just totally confused or out of position and allowed cutters to receive a pass right under the basket for an uncontested layup. The Zags were just scoring way too easily way too often. I just expected more out of them than what they managed to offer in the process of giving up easy score after easy score (at least while I was watching) and getting blown off the floor by a good but probably not great Gonzaga team.

Comment

Great start Stif, keep it going and good luck today:thumbs:
            NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
            O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
            Teasers:
            Rothstein's leans:
            Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
            NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
            O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
            Rothstein's "leans":
            Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Thanks Nicky. Saw you started out pretty damn good yesterday yourself. GL to u today as well :thumbs:

George Mason +2.....3 units
              Texas A&M -1.....3 units
              Arizona -6.....2 units
              Tennessee -1.....2 units
              Puke -23.5.....1 unit

I was so excited to find out AFTER I had put the bet in that Lang-a-tool claims to be going for "free winner #7 in a row today" or something along those lines with G Mason so I might as well chalk that one up in the "L" column :bitching:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Thanks Nicky. Saw you started out pretty damn good yesterday yourself. GL to u today as well :thumbs:

George Mason +2.....3 units
                Texas A&M -1.....3 units
                Arizona -6.....2 units
                Tennessee -1.....2 units
                Puke -23.5.....1 unit

I was so excited to find out AFTER I had put the bet in that Lang-a-tool claims to be going for "free winner #7 in a row today" or something along those lines with G Mason so I might as well chalk that one up in the "L" column :bitching:
                LANG :bang:
                shame that he got that lucky Wofford 3 last night...

Comment

adding:

Boston +23.5.....2 units
                  Long Island +18.5.....2 units
                  Xavier pk -105.....2 units

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                    LANG :bang:
                    shame that he got that lucky Wofford 3 last night...
                    Yea, that hurt. I was lucky to get the push and not the loss. Those units come in handy when you make some bad picks like I did today with ****ty Tennessee :laughing:

Somehow George Mason did come thru though. Nova was just such a disappointment this year, so blowing the game today seems like a fitting end to their season

Comment

adding:

Washington -5.5 -105.....3 units
                      Illinois +2.5 -105.....2 units

The Big10 has looked very good so far in this tourney. 4-1 ATS with Ohio St, Penn St, Wisky and Michigan all covering. Only Michigan St came up short and they pretty much stank all year anyway. With that being said, I like any points I can get with Illinois tonight and hope they don't look like a deer in the headlights like they sometimes do when it really counts.

Georgetown/VA Commonwealth a no play. Too much of a wildcard situation with not knowing how the return of Wright will effect Georgetown's play.

Something tells me Illinois St could give Syracuse a run for their tourney life tonight though, just like Morehead St upsetting another Big Least team yesterday Louisville, along with Princeton almost taking down Kentucky. It's another one of those games where no one is yelling "upset alert" (like Belmont for example, who had just about everyone calling for the upset and they got crushed), and where the public is seemingly wailing away at the Orange like the game's already been played and they know the final score. Much like those games other I mentioned, the line is still a manageable 13 too. Still pondering over weather i'm nuts, or if I should hop on Indiana St as well.

Comment

why not...

Indiana St +14 -105.....2 units
                        Indiana St ml +800.....1/2 unit

Comment

nope, you're not nutz. i think you're on to something.:thumbs:

Comment

Well that didn't work out.

12-10 (-2.85 units)

So far flat betting would have been the way to go...

Early game:

Kentucky -4.....3 units

Comment

Florida -6.....2 units

Comment

adding:

Morehead St +5.....2 units

Comment

Working...
                                X