X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday College Hoops Picks

YTD 25-24 -11.5

Monmouth Hawks (11 to win 10)

Am exercising the worst money management ever. Do not try this at home!

Good luck to all!

GL Kevin......like the Hawks as well!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

This brand of basketball is so incredible slow. +5 is like +12! Loooow scoring slooooow pace. I think each team passes like 10x before shooting!

Comment

Crazy game. We're on the wrong end of a 15-0 run. Horrible shot selection, can barely stand watching this league lol

7 scoreless mins. Ugh

Comment

Missed free throws, passes to opp. team, open 3's, clanks. Seen better community college basketball. This chit is stressful to watch. Gonna stroke out with this slow pace.

Comment

I'm seeing fumbles in a BASKETBALL GAME!

Comment

Oh yeah, of course. OVERTIME. ON A BANKED IN 3 POINTER FROM THE BASELINE. Unbelievable.

Comment

7 footers dribbling shoulder high, shots so high the ball was out of the tv picture, consistently uncovered hot 3 point shooters, air balls, silly announcers talking about NBA scouts with these players are on their radar, grad school players when there's no grad school, homer refs, guys passing on wide open shots 5 feet from the hoops, missed layups, refs scratching balls on camera, ugly chicks in the stands, missed bunnies, did ANY bench players even play? lol Seems like a timeout every 3 mins of game. Crappy feed cutting in and out. Guy at the line up 2 with 0.7 left and SHOULD miss his free throw to end game but makes it instead to create more drama.

I'm officially bezerk after watching this. Diarrhea is undoubtedly in my near future! lol

Winner winner chicken dinner! I'm never betting this conference again!
                Last edited by Kevin; 01-14-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Updating record and investing it all in jelly beans and corndogs so I doni't give it back to the book.

YTD 26-24 -1.5

Comment

Working...
                  X