Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUNK MORELAND - THE TIME IS NOW - Iowa, Temple, and GONZAGA

Hello College Hoops Forum
    I have only posted a hand full of times in recent years. I am a veteran of the site, and an old friend to many. I hope you guys are having a great season. I hope that I can help out, pick some winners, and add insightful commentary.

I am trying to keep it simple, but that's never been one of my strengths. Tonight, I am trying to focus on "less risk and more reward". This is certainly un-conventional and not how I usually do things.
    Here goes:

TEASER (RISK 1.25 TO WIN 1 UNIT)

Iowa +10 w/
    Temple -.5

I watched Iowa beat my Pitt Panthers, on their floor, back in November and since then I have followed them closely. They dropped their next two games. Both conference games. One to their opponent tonight - SPARTY. Since starting conference play with two consecutive losses, they have found a way to win every game since (a lot of them close games). The lopsided loss, to SPARTY, back in early December, was a motivator. Tonight they revenge that loss. The first 16 minutes of that game, vs. Sparty, was a good contest. A late 8-0 run at the end of the 1st half, that continued into the 2nd Half, turned the game into a laugher.
    HUGE GAME - Going to be a packed arena. Per Iowa Ahtletics: Free tickets are available for students and there will be free parking for the entire public. This game is televised on FS1 with two of my favorites on the call - Tim Brando and Bill Raftery.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Temple hasn't lost two in a row all season. And they are in a nice spot tonight. A bounce back situation for The Owls, coming off a loss to city-rival Penn. Penn shot lights out. Making 28-53 field goals for the game. Penn made 12 threes. It's hard to beat a team when they shoot the ball that well. Temple only made 3 threes for the entire game.

MONEY LINE PLAY (RISK 1 TO WIN 2 UNITS)
    Iowa (+195)

PARLAY 3 TEAMS (RISK .25 TO WIN 2.5 UNITS)

Temple -5
    Iowa +195
    Gonzaga -21

Gonzaga doesn't play again until 1/31. We all know how good they are. Santa Clara started the season at 1-5. All five of the losses by 12 points or more. They now have 11 wins on the season with 9 losses. Pretty respectable if you ask me. Gonzaga hammered them a few weeks back. Gonzaga will have max focus. No letdown spot what-so-ever, I feel.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

What's up OLD friend! Great to see ya....GL tonight....opposites on the Broncos vs. Zags tonight!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X