Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The December 2021 NCAAW Hardwood

Connecticut -8.5 -120

Expect a super motivated showing leading to a 15+ point win for the cheating scumbag Geno & his Lady Huskies.

----------

Season:

02-00-00 +200 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

12/11/21 Recap:

01-00

Eeked out the win. Starting to wonder if the magic is wearing off with his recruiting. Uconn of old would not struggle with one player going down. Bad performance against an overrated UCLA squad.

=====

Season:

03-00-00 +300

Comment

Tonight:

South Carolina -9 -120

This line is too low as Duke is not as good as their record indicates. Gamecocks should win this by 15+

LSU -41.5 -120

My girl Kim Mulkey never has an issue running up the score over an overmatched opponent. I would not be surprised if they win this by 60.

=====

Season:

03-00-00 +300

Comment

12/15/21 Recap:

01-00-01 +100 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Gamecocks dominate the game up 15+ late and could not make a shot or FT's along with giving up a meaningless 4 point play to blow it in the last 2 minutes to get a push. Gamecocks were the right side but watch laying heavy points with them as they are down their starting & backup PG.

I told you not to be surprised if they won by 60, they won by 64. Don't be afraid to lay the lumber on a Kim Mulkey squad versus a vastly overmatched opponent.

=====

Season:

04-00-01 100% +400 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

Today:

Stanford -3.5 -120 10+ win for the Lady Cardinals

Oregon +1.5 -120 (Wrong team favored; this would be a straight ML play if one was available as you NEVER should take a 4 or less point dog on the spread vs the ML if you think they will win outright. Odds tell you if they don't win outright, they usually don't cover anyhow. If you find a ML, take it instead)

====

Season:

04-00-01 100% +400 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

12/18/21 Recap:

01-01-00 -20 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Lady Cardinals got the double digit win & Oregon ran out of steam in the 4th & Kansas State pulled away. On to tomorrow

-----------

Season:

05-01-01 84% +380 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

Tomorrow:

Baylor -3.5 -120 (Lady Bears should rout a very overrated Michigan team. Look for a similar outcome to the ass whooping Louisville put on the Wolverines.)

Louisville +2.5 -120 (Wrong team favored here. Louisville will junk defense the hell out of the Huskies & pull away to a double digit win)

-----------

Season:

05-01-01 84% +380 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

12/20 Recap:

0-1 -120 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only) Wrote pick in November thread by accident

The 3rd Q put the nail in the coffin on this play as it was nearly impossible to recover from it.

--------

Season:

06-03-01 67% +240 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

Tonight:

LSU -29 -120

Comment

12/27 Recap:

01-00-00 +100 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

--------

Season:

07-03-01 70% +340 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

Today:

West Chester +30.5 -120

Yes, it is a step up in competition for the Lady Rams. However I find the line is about 10 points too high as George Washington is a methodical slow paced team who struggles to score. One of my cardinal rules in betting is not asking a team to do something severely out of their wheelhouse such as scoring a lot of points when they have proven to not be capable of doing such on a consistent basis. This is strictly a play on one of my biggest rules so I would not go crazy on it.

Comment

12/28 Recap:

00-01-00 -120 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

The premise played out like I thought it would but once again the 3rd Q killed us. The Lady Rams scored 2 points in the 3rd Q, 11 in the entire second half and we still almost covered. Right side but wrong result. On to the next one.

----

Season:

07-04-01 64% +220 (Based on to win $100 per play for record purposes only)

Comment

Working...
                        X