• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The November 2022 NCAAW Hardwood

o143.5 SMU-Oklahoma

o119.5 Navy-Air Force

Futures:

Connecticut to win title +1200 (Hate this team with a passion but foolish to pass up odds like this)

Louisville to win title +2000

LSU to win title +5000

Comment

11/11/22 Recap:

02-00-00 +200 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

-------

Season:

02-00-00 +200 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

2PM:

Florida Gulf Coast -7

Yeah this line should be at least double that.

Comment

11/13/22 Recap:

01-00-00 +100 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Line was way off, I'm the FGCU plug!

----------

Season:

03-00-00 +300 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

o121 Johnson University-Stetson

This game will be a bloodbath & a good chance Stetson might get the total by themselves or close to it. I can't deny how tempted I am to lay the -70 spread in this one (yes you read the spread right -70). My numbers have this game closer to a -90 point spread.

Comment

11/15 Recap:

00-01-00 -110 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Fell just 8 points short even with Johnson giving us a combined 4 points in 2 quarters (2 in the 2nd & 3rd) & an overall 2 of 16 from 3 & Stetson 9 of

Look for overs with Stetson as they want to push on every possession. I will be keeping an eye out on the total of Stetson vs Florida Gulf Coast as it is a potential Total of the Year play for me depending on the number.

--------

Season:

03-01-00 75% +190 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

11/16:

LSU -34.5

Line should be 40+ I know Kim very well & she is like my boy Spurrier in giving no ****s about running up the score on an inferior foe. It gives her a chance to get everyone in & perfect things. She will ride them even if they are up 50 & they give up 2 quick easy buckets. She ran it up on this same school in her next to last season at Baylor when they won by 70. I am not a big fan of 11am tip offs as teams can be sluggish but the number is not so high whee they can't recover & pull away as the far superior foe.

Comment

12pm:

Abilene-Christian -47.5

Illinois -19.5 -120

Comment

11/16 Recap:

02-01-00 +90 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Just a few points short of a sweep but I will take the winning day & move on to the next one. LSU did exactly what I expected from them. Never be afraid to lay the heavy wood with my girl Kim, she usually will get you the W.

-----------

Season:

05-01-00 83% +280 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

Record correction

05-02-00 72% +280 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

11/17:

South Carolina -21

My line is closer to 30 & expect a 30+ win on the road.

Comment

Ohio State -14.5

Kentucky -35.5

Texas A&M +105
                          Texas A&M +440

o140.5 Minnesota-North Dakota State

Comment

Tennessee Tech -26

Comment

o78.5 Iowa-Kansas State 2nd H -120

Comment

Working...