• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/11 Chalky

YTD STRAIGHT PLAYS
    (1-2)..... (-1 Unit)

3 PICKS PARLAYS
    (0-1)..... (-1/2 Unit)

Looking at a couple of these early games, favorable lines with the favorites IMO, so not going to try to get cute with this one

Pitt -4.5 (-110) ... 1 unit

Flo St is competitive every other game. Very inconsistent. Pitt scored 91 vs Lou on Feb 7. Pitt's leading score in the game, Sibande (15), didn't even start. 7 players scored at least 8 points, great balance. Pitt has only played one game since February 2nd (rested team). Like this spot. Lots of options for Pitt to score the ball. Pitt has experienced players. Great foul line team if it comes to that. Pitt will get even today vs Noles. Watched every minute of first meeting and everything was going down for FSU in that game. They made 10 3's in that game. Don't think they will get that again.

Over 146.5 (-110) Clem vs. Nc ... 1 unit

I should probably just take Clemson +6.5 but going to take over the total. NC has really struggled to make 3's. Worst in the conference. For some reason I just think they make a few today. Clemson is a good 3 point shooting team but they don't necessarily rely on it. Clemson, like Pitt, great free throw shooting team. North Carolina has to get going. Pre Season #1 and on the bubble for a bid. Bacot (18.7 per game), Love (16.6), Davis (15.8), they have the scoring from their Big 3, just need others like Nance, Puff, and Leaky Black to step up. I think they will today. Line seems too high by a couple to me, like this game to get in the low 80,s / high 70's for both teams.

3 PICKS PARLAY ... Risk 1/2 Unit +309

Pitt ML (-205), Kansas ML (-165), Alabama ML (-140)

Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Get ‘em brother! 👏
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Cashed em all today Joe !!! Lets go
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Wahoo….don’t forget the man still has to feed his kids!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X