opening day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening day

Real excited for this season, being a big east guy going to have to enjoy this season b4 the conference shake up. I had a good season 2 yrs ago but last season ended in the red. Couldnt get over the hump and then fell apart mid season, started forcing the issue with underdogs instead of letting them come to me. Did come back in March and finish relatively strong making bigger bets to get cut into the losses. I increased the unit size so 2 units will be about as big as i go. Since i want a piece of every Dog Money Line my minimum bet on dogs will be 1.25 units, faves minimum is 1 unit. will keep seperate records for them but an overall ATS record as well

1.375 u/ 1.25 u

Will & Mary +10 @ johnnies

Caught Johnnys exhibition game vs. st marys pa last week on espn3. Some real athletic young guys but played like sloppy freshmen for a lot of the game. Good in transition but turned it over alot in the half court. It was close throughout wit sjohns pulling away to win by 7 in last few mins. The div 2 team was real smart and made open shots to beat the zone often, which is sometihng i think will and marys can do. Sounds like Quinn McDowell (44% 3) should play, but they do have some injuries, one to a big man Rusthoven, so Johns will take it to them down low. Johns is definately going to be good down the road theres no doubt. Johns was 22-42 from FT in that exhib game and i doubt that gets corrected quickly, so 10 seems like a lot to expect to cover. Im pretty sure johns only played 7 or 8 guys in the exhibtion which is why they played zone most of the game. Just cant see a team without depth and that struggles at the line covering 10 against what should be a decent team this year.

gl boys

LIke the plays!

gl tonight

Comment

thanks pit, gl to u too

waiting to see if this money line goes up a little more

Comment

0.3 u/ 0.945 u

Tribe ML+315

Comment

If I read that box score correctly, St. Johns only played seven players! Definitely be a team to fade early on.
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
            If I read that box score correctly, St. Johns only played seven players! Definitely be a team to fade early on.

Agree i'll most likely try fading them again, sick 2nd half by the jonnies tho, really got after it on defense, thought will and marys g's would handle the pressure better than that, the freshman Thornton was killing them.

chance to redeem on the huge slate friday. always one of my favorite days of the year , the first huge slate of the season, 126 games.

Comment

Working...
            X