• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

ATS: 0-1 -1.375 u
    Dog ML: 0-1 -0.3 u

2 units

La Lafayette -2 vs. no ariz (in san fran)

thought that line would be 5, few more comin

Tougher travel for cajuns going west but i cant imagine this northern ariz team is any good this early. They lost bunch of seniors including Cameron Jones' 20 pts, and top returner Gabe Rogers who is lights out shooter is injured. Very little experience and proven scoring in line up. La laf did end last year by winnning 11 of 12. they do lose a couple key players so i dont want to overrate them, but they are further ahead of lumberjacks at this point. disapointed in some other lines but real pleased to get this at -2

Comment

1.3.75 u/ 1.25 u

Tennessee Tech +12 @ mia - Going to

0.25 u / 1.5 u

Tech ML +600

Waiting on potential +13 . think tech gives them a game, cant see this miami team coming out and dominating a decent enough team with the injuries they have and learning a new coach's system. They have nothing at all in the frontcourt right now, struggled there in the exhibition game. Tech returns most of a 20 win team and has a Sr PG Swansy (6.5 a) and a scorer G Kevin Murphy (17+ p). Scott and Grant are scary if they get in the groove tho, but they shouldnt be laying this much.

St Peter's lost the whole team basically from LY and i dont see how theyll fare well @ buffalo, but wasnt really looking to lay double digits with the bulls. the mac seems pretty strong this year, the bulls look like a solid team but i see them picked 4th or 5th in their division everywhere. i'll probably end up laying the chalk
      Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-11-2011, 10:51 AM. Reason: editted in the Spread and ML

Comment

took tech at +12, dont think 13 is coming and dont want to risk further line droppage. I really think buffalo might blow st pete out of the building, will play buffalo tommorow on the reduced juice tip

Comment

I'll be looking at the reduced juice as well. Thanks for the tips. Like your Tennessee Tech play.
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL Beholdah:thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks dogg

1.1 / 1 u

Buff -10.5 vs. st pete

was waiting for line to come down on 5dimes for reduced juice but aint budgin

Comment

Working...
              X