2+ u:
    1.25 u: 2-1: +1.125 u
    Short dogs 1 u:
    Dogs Overall: 2-1: +1.125

Totals:
    2nd half:

ATS Overall: 3-3 +0.975 u

Dog MLs: 0-3: -0.8 u

for the record, on dogs im stabbing at the money line my regular bet is 1.25 units instead of 1 unit, short dogs are regular 1 unit since no money line bet

I may add a monday game

2.2 u/ 2 u

Iowa St -3 @ drake

hit that one on open, then got breifly distracted, went to get kentucky at-4, it jumped to -5.5 on me

I need to stop BSing and jsut hit the damn opening numbers because these 2 games i just locked in moved a combined 5 pts against me a

2.2/ 2 u

Weber St-1.5 vs. utah st

1.1/ 1 u

Kentucky-6 vs. kansas (MSG)

Comment

Iowa St is undervalued imo, they have a bunch of dudes who can drain 3's, the whole line up, and under the radar former monster recruit Royce White who was dominant in their first game. They were up almost 30 vs. lehigh b4 somehow winning only by 9, lehigh scored 8 unanswered in last minute. I like that cyclones finihsed so poor after putting the game away because Hoiberg will make sure they dont do that this game

Weber St should be laying 5 pts in this game imo, i really dont think this young aggie team is ready for this, beating byu in the spectrum is one thing, Weber's no joke this year with Lillard back

Kentucky has significant more talent than kansas, was going to put 2 units on this also but so mad at myself for not getting at -4 couldnt do it

Comment

Let's make some dough bro! Nice to see ya in here....GL!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1.07 / 1 u

Baylor-10 vs. sd st

glad i got back in time to get in on some afternoon action, been laying off too many games i like lately, aztecs face much tougher team here after beating 3 cupcakes in a row, even without P Jones

Comment

wow so i see iowa st dropped to -1.5?? what the hell is that? Royce White miss the bus to the game? lol

Comment

1.05 / 1 u

Billikins -8 @ salukis

Ive been debating whether or not to play this since last night, just not much value laying this many wit st louis on the road . St L has been a very poor road team in recent years, in fact under Majerus they are 0-12 in OOC road games! but... the salukis are a weak basketball team, their confidence has to be extremely shaking after losing to a D 2 team that was 6-20 last year. The billikins are exceptional defensive team, and with PG Mitchell back they can get good shooters more open shots. Alot of experience and quality depth on Billikins, just a much better team, Outside of Seck, the salukis dont have much. Gotta think theyll be hungry to finally get a road win in southern ill. Think once they build a lead their defense will suffocate them and hold the lead over 10.

Comment

Working...
              X