No announcement yet.

tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it had to happen eventually. Ohio State did their share. I thought Valpo had a good offense. 47 points? Really? Apparantly, Thad has not been happy with his squad's D so far, and emphasized it a bit more in practice the past few days.

CBB: 5-1

Comment

Michigan/Virginia over 116

1 unit

CBB: 5-1

Comment

I like it....continue the streak Coach Meyer....hey, how about an Urban avatar! Sssswwwweeeettt! Oh, and GL on the total :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks, coach. I really like the Urban avatar idea. 6-1 now. Almost pulled the trigger on Ohio State -7, but wasn't sure if that was my head talking or my heart. Definitely didn't like the over of 146/147. Do-able, but really high. Excellent game so far. Go, Bucks!

Comment

Notre Dame/Gonzaga under 127.5

1 unit

Live line played with just under 8 minutes remaining

Comment

CBB: 7-1

Comment

:win::goodjob:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks, coach. They got to 126 with 1:07 to play, and I thought I had made a bad pick. Luckily for me, the brick layers showed up. Plus, Gonzaga was just dribbling out the clock. Notre Dame got a good three look with about :30 to play, but it didn't fall. Whew!

Comment

Working...
                  X