Short dogs 1 u: 1-0: +1
    Dogs Overall: 4-1: +3.375

Totals:
    2nd half:

ATS Overall: 11-4-1 +8.025 u

Dog MLs: 1-3: +1.1 u

1.05/ 1 u

Temple+1 vs purdue

should be tight game but i like that purdue expended all that extra energy yesterday and now face a team that actually plays defense, gotta think the 3 pt shooting comes down to earth a little vs temple

was waiting for reduced juice to lock in davidson and its 17.5 now, will probly lock in shortly

1.25 u

Davidson + 16 (-105)

should have taken earlier but it is what it is

0.1 / 1.5 u

David ML +1500
    lol

Comment

Lets go Davidson:beerbang:

Comment

:thumbs:Nice call:beerbang:

Comment

^thanks eddie

im startin to think about playing dogs first half but stickin to the script for now. i didnt actually think david would win that game, but 4 out of the 5 dogs ive stabbed at the money line have had the lead at halftime, and all 5 would have covered halftime line easily. in sandwich spots like that, first half seems to make more sense because the superior team often wakes up in the 2nd half, david got blown away in the 2nd half and fought for that cover when the game was already decided.

Comment

Yeah they fell apart in the second. . :thumbs:But they got the cover, thats all that matters...

More gas for the fire please:thumbs:

I need a new book ,bodog is really starting to bug me, last i checked they did not have the sat lines up yet....

Nice call Again:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
              ^thanks eddie

im startin to think about playing dogs first half but stickin to the script for now. i didnt actually think david would win that game, but 4 out of the 5 dogs ive stabbed at the money line have had the lead at halftime, and all 5 would have covered halftime line easily. in sandwich spots like that, first half seems to make more sense because the superior team often wakes up in the 2nd half, david got blown away in the 2nd half and fought for that cover when the game was already decided.

BTW if David would have made those layups they might have pulled the upset... I looked at the first half at plus 9.5 could not pull the trigger... It made sense.. Still a winner:thumbs:

Comment

^Eddie- Bodog is garbage. i use 2 books: Bookmaker releases the lines around 5:30 pm everyday for the next night's game, b4 any other book. so i use them for opening lines. And i use 5dimes for their reduced juice, games i lock in on game day i use 5 dimes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                  ^Eddie- Bodog is garbage. i use 2 books: Bookmaker releases the lines around 5:30 pm everyday for the next night's game, b4 any other book. so i use them for opening lines. And i use 5dimes for their reduced juice, games i lock in on game day i use 5 dimes.

Thanks I have to reload anyways was looking at SBG and Intertops..

Will have to check out Bookmaker too... Ten years ago i loved 5 dimes site layout, i dont know what happened but it now looks like a 3 year old built it:puke:

All i can do now is watch:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X