Short dogs 1 u: 2-2: -0.15 u
    Dogs Overall: 6-3: +3.475 u

Totals:
    2nd half:

ATS Overall: 15-6-1 +10.125 u

Dog MLs: 1-4: +1 u

2.2/ 2 u

Memphis-4 n michigan

Memphis is stacked imo, michigan may have only lost one player but that one guy was extremely important cuz he consistently got them open looks, looking for memphis' athleticsm to get this done. Alot of real solid ballers on the tigers

wasnt expected such a sharp number on the so dakota st game. think they win that ez. will likely play umass

1.1/ 1 u

UMass pk @ bc

I dont fully trust umass but Chaz Williams is lookin like a great addition @ the PG spot for them, bc just got demolished by Holy Cross. BC has owned this series, gotta think with BC in line for a very down year umass will be hungry to get a win here. weak home court advantage for the eagles as well

Comment

1.05 / 1 u

Texas San Antonio +5 @ colorado st

These guys have played in 2 tough road venues already , from what ive read about them its the roadrunners best team in a while, they had oklahoma st on the ropes in Stillwater b4 blowing a 6 pt lead with under 20 seconds left and losing in ot. They also knocked off a very solid Oral Rob team. Colorado St hasnt impressed thus far, most recently getting spanked at home by so miss. I'll take my chances with the dog playing extremely well thus far

Comment

UTSA & Memphisto were the first two that jumped out at me along with Florida! GL Beholdah :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Looks like its to late for the 2 M S for me, damn lines move so quick...

Anyways Chad (the mod) will get a hold of you with the bonus info for hooking me up,, its not much but its something. :thumbs:

Thank you, and stay Hot:beerbang:

Comment

^ok eddy thanks, memph down to 5 now, if mich truly is going to control tempo all game i mite be in trouble here, but i have not been impressed with mich so far.

1.2625/ 1.25 u

Oregon St +7 (-101) vs. vandy (In NJ)

0.35 / 0.9625 u

Beavers ML+275

Beavers playing with loads of confidence right now, including JAred Cunningham who is becoming a star. I give the beaver bigs an edge with Ezili still out, and with Cunningham's rep as a lock down defender, its reasonable to think he can at least slow down Jenkins. I think Jenkins is an aweosme player, but i dont fear the rest of vandy's team too much. Taylor has a habit of disappearing at any given time, just think the beavers are playing too confidently right now to be catching 7. Vandy isnt strong defensively and are weak inside without Ezili.

Comment

im honestly fascinated to see what happens in this memphis game, the line is plummetting back towards the opening # after reaching 7. I dont see whats so great about mich, Morris was the catalyst for that amazing ATS run they ended the year with LY imo. Beilien Ball schmeilein ball, i want to see the ultra talented tigers handle business, its not like michigan should crush them on the boards which should be a tiger weakness this year.

Comment

all that said, once mich adjusts to new roles they should be a legit top 25 team, but gotta think memph is better at this point

Comment

If it drops to 4 i will grab it...:thumbs:

Comment

TERRIBLE read on memphis, couldnt have been more wrong . no other way to put it

Comment

im really just pissed i doubled down on memph ha, a loss is a loss but being dead wrong on a double down is bad news

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                        im really just pissed i doubled down on memph ha, a loss is a loss but being dead wrong on a double down is bad news
                        My first play, dont feel bad bro.. They stunk the place up and were terribly out coached period... and refs were not to kind either, all in all a clusker:puke:

Wait till the dukies get a hold of Mich.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                          My first play, dont feel bad bro.. They stunk the place up and were terribly out coached period... and refs were not to kind either, all in all a clusker:puke:

Wait till the dukies get a hold of Mich.
                          sucks that was ur first play. outcoached indeed, i wouldnt touch the duke-mich game with a ten foot pole honestly tho. michigan is wierd team

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                            sucks that was ur first play. outcoached indeed, i wouldnt touch the duke-mich game with a ten foot pole honestly tho. michigan is wierd team

My friend it is known as the kiss of death:beerbang: Seriously Duke is not losing, covering thats a whole different ball game. I loved your sandwich game and had no funds to bet:bang:

Well after a few slices of pizza i best take my meds, and get my heart rate down. I dont think i have ever seen one team miss that many layups in one game ever.

Hopefully the other plays come through:thumbs: I laid off Mass to much movement for me, god knows whats going on behind the scenes in that one....

Comment

Nice call on Mass:beerbang: Line made me run!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X