Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with this Yale/Seton Hall line?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with this Yale/Seton Hall line?

Whats up playas and playa hatahz! Pardon my goofiness, I just dropped in to maybe get some thoughts and insight on this Yale @ Seton Hall game.

There has been reverse line movement in that Seton Hall has went from a -11 down to -8 favorite and by my accounts a majority of public money is coming in on Seton Hall. That's pretty steep drop. I ran some Sagarin numbers and coming up with SH as a 14.15 point favorite.

I put a small bet on SH -8 figuring any value on Yale is lost after the movement, but was hoping to gain some knowledge on this situation for the future.
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

hall plays a short rotation and is coming off that tourney with little time to rest and likely not much motivation to play Yale , i'd play yale but i dont follow the ivy at all nowadays

Comment

Wow thanks, Beholdah. I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Looks like SH plays with a 6-8 man rotation and only 1 day to rest. Fascinating stuff. Hopefully there's some value on the -8 number now that it's been pushed down.

Comment

gl phil :thumbs: whats with all the interceptions this year??

Comment

gl phil whats with all the interceptions this year??
          just trying to get Norv fired I reckon :laughing:

Comment

Working...
          X