Dogs Overall: 7-4: +3.675 u

2 u Overs: 1-0 +2 u
    1 u Overs:
    1 u Unders:
    Totals Overall: 1-0: +2 u

2nd half:

ATS Overall: 18-9-1 +10.055 u

Dog MLs: 1-5: +0.65 u

5dimes really slow to release the iona total, at 147 right now, seems too short

hmmmmm, in this article Nelson’s appearance special for Hawks « PHILAHOOPS.COM , martelli mentions he doesnt want to get in a track meet with them...

i cant justify a 2 unit play on this now, but i dont necessarily think the hawks will really be that successful in slowing the pace too much.

Comment

BOL today Baller! Knew KSU/CSU would be a great one....but Flashes horrible FT shooting at 14-26 and 1/17 from 3-ball land did them in! Neither team shot well but the Vikings did make 12-16 from the free throw line. They are a pretty good team who beat Vandy in Nashville and will make some noise in the Horizon and beyond. KSU not dead either.....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

^No doubt kent's not dead, i like that team

5dimes is really pissing me off with this total, every other total is out and has been out except the iona total and 2 others . Really blows that bookmaker is too scared to release totals for non tv games nowadays.

UCLA blows, think the 1 3 1 will do them in. Duke couldnt miss yesterday, ucla doesnt have the shooters to do anything similar. seeing if drops to clean 5, at 5.5 now

Comment

1.05 / 1 u

Michigan -6

went back to 6 so took it

Comment

i have to head out for the night and the total is still not out on 5dimes , i see it at 153 elsewhere , about 5 pts higher than i could have had if it came out with the rest of the totals, not going to bother calling it in later

1.2 / 1 u

Duke -4 vs. kansas

thinkin theyll shoot lights out again

Comment

gonna start doing 0.5 unit ML parlays here and there

0.5 / 0.5065

Duke/Mich ML PARLAY

Comment

GL tonight Brother:thumbs:

Comment

still a good nite but i was bitter about the iona-hoes Over debacle. i called in out of curiousity when i was on the road and they told me 156.5 , just complete BS to me and i need to find a 3rd book at this point that will actually release all the totals, i couldnt justify taking it 5 to 8 pts higher than i shud have gotten it.

Hoes is officially legit at this point with that performance. be interesting to see how sharp of a number they put on their saturday home game with penn st, i think at this point Hoes-3 is a pipedream for that tilt, but ill lay whatever it is.

I may not play anything tomorrow and just enjoy the holiday, but i tihnk im going to get at least a ML PArlay in the works if nothing else.

if i dont end up posting a play thursday......Happy thanksgiving guys

Comment

Nice picks tonight beholdah! Keep it up and have a awesome turkey day as well!:beerbang: btw im really liking the ML parlays!! seems like an almost fool proof way of profit.. we'll seee GLTY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X