X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mon/tues

1.2 / 1 u

Xavier +4 @ vandy

bought the hook mostly because i was going to get +4 at reduced juice at 5dimes and it dropped to +3 when i tried to put it in, was like 10 seconds late. whenever something like that happens i buy to the line i would have gotten because with my luck it would come into play.

I'm very high on X this year, This is a game vandy could really use Ezili because of the presence of Frease for xavier, Memorial is a tough place for a first road game but X has enuff experience to handle an environment like that. Also, doesnt hurt having a former key commodore on the team ,Andre Walker, im sure he can pass on some knowledge on their tendancies. Just not a believer in the memorial magic for this matchup but we shallst see

I also like situations like what happened i nthe uga game, X got too comfy up by 30 sumthin and lead dwindled to the teens in garbage time, coach mack should have them re-focused.
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-28-2011, 11:21 AM. Reason: bad sentence

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
    1.2 / 1 u

Xavier +4 @ vandy

bought the hook mostly because i was going to get +4 at reduced juice at 5dimes and it dropped to +3 when i confisomething like that happens i buy to the line i would have gotten because with my luck it would come into play.

I'm very high on X this year, This is a game vandy could really use Ezili because of the presence of Frease for xavier, Memorial is a tough place for a first road game but X has enuff experience to handle an environment like that. Also, doesnt hurt having a former key commodore on the team ,Andre Walker, im sure he can pass on some knowledge on their tendancies. Just not a believer in the memorial magic for this matchup but we shallst see

I also like situations like what happened i nthe uga game, X got too comfy up by 30 sumthin and lead dwindled to the teens in garbage time, coach mack should have them re-focused.
    hmmm

Comment

2 u: 2-2: -0.4 u
      1 u: 12-4-1: +7.68 u
      Faves/Pks Overall: 14-6-1: +7.28 u

2+ u:
      1.25 u: 5-1: +4.875 u
      Short dogs 1 u: 2-3: -1.2 u
      Dogs Overall: 7-4: +3.675 u

2 u Overs: 1-0 +2 u
      1 u Overs:
      1 u Unders:
      Totals Overall: 1-0: +2 u

2nd half:

ATS Overall: 22-10-1 +12.955 u

Dog MLs: 1-5: +0.65 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 2-1 +0.509 u

Comment

LB St is hard to pass up @ +10 but even as seniors theirs still something missing with that team, in both of their losses they built a double digit first half lead and couldnt maintain, getting outplayed in 2nd half, most likely has to do with the glaring lack of quality depth.

Comment

this one surprised me

1.25 u

Weber St +10 (-105) @ st mary's

i know Gaels tough at home but Weber should be getting a little more line respect imo. i like that Bamforth who is lights out 3 pt shooter went 0fer on 3's last night, doubt a shooter like him goes cold 2 nites in a row. this shud be interesting , will try ML too

Comment

0.25 / 1.375 u

Weber ML +550

weber line 11 now unfortunately for me

Comment

So i see now that the Gaels throttled weber in last game of reg season LY, and weber pretty much sucked on the road LY...but i still like them to compete here. Adding Lillard and subtracting McConnell for this year's matchup should make a big difference. gotta think as a more experienced team now Weber will play better on the road this year...hopefully

Comment

GL Beholdah.....at first glance at the +11 I am backing LBST and I really like the Gaels at home! That place does something freaky to shooters and the background is not kind. Staying away from the X/Vandy game....the only luck I have with X is picking losers. :thumbs:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, u r right i may be screwed on the weber game but when i saw a team i like getting 10 i couldnt resist, dont blame u for running away frmo the x game but i think x should be awesome this year and should have a nice advantage inside with Kenny Frease

Comment

good call on gaels joe, weber was right there for 30 mins and then proceeded to get obliterated for the last 10 mins

Comment

Working...
                    X