• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed

2.2 / 2 u

NC St vs. Indy: Over 150

1.1 / u

NC St-1

told myself 150 or less and im putting 2 on that over and got exactly 150. I expect an uptempo game and each team has tough matchups to deal with on the defensive side. Both teams have quality depth to play uptempo all game. Leslie real tough matchup for IU and the pack bigs should do work inside, while Indy has real quality guards. I think NC St should win rebound battle, and in the end the step up in competition and first roadie for indy will leave indy on short side at the end.

Comment

BOL to ya today Beholdah! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Shouldve known public would bet up indiana in this spot, but ultimately i trust my instinct that nc state wins, wont matter if their +2 or -1.

Man, so often lately when i officially decide to make a play the line moves away from me when i go to play it, i like Denver tonight but line just dropped to freakin 5.5, so gonna have to hope it rise again. Backing Denver on the road is not ez decision to make and hesitation apparantly cost me.

Couple injuries for USU in frontcourt to Jardine/Reed and that takes away a big advantage the Aggies were going to have in this game, rebounding and athleticism in frontcourt. Aggies extremely young team and facing an experienced team that runs the princeton offense may be a tough task for the aggise tonight. only advantage aggies have is the mighty Spectrum, which is indeed quite an advantage

Comment

Beholdah, liked the Denver line when it opened at +8....now not so sure! USU tough place to play.

Like Ohio vs, Marshall for several reasons, namely that the Bobcats SOS is ranked 136 and The Herd's is 336. Herd's win at Cincy not real special since the Bearkitties also got beat at home by Presbyterian, also Marshall has Cuse on deck next week....looking ahead? OU is very athletic especially at the guard spot and they are great 3pt shooters. They pushed Louisville last week in Kentucky. It's a rivalry game right before OU heads out for big games as part of a three-game road swing with Oakland and Portland to follow....and you know Oakland just took care of Tennessee. For some reason the line doesn't fit with me in this game and favors OU, a team I think will push Kent and Akron in the MAC East Division.

I also like Buffalo at the opener of +7.5 and now that line is +8.5! This is a pretty good defensive team---10 steals per game--- and a great rebounding team. They haven't shot the 3 all that well and a more suited to the transition game and are really comfortable with running the clock and limiting possessions another reason I like the line. It doesn't get any easier for UD after beating Fairfield and Minnesota last week with a "breather" in Buffalo and then games against Murray State and Alabama next week.

Hope that little bit helps....
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

^really appreciate the thoughts joe, both the ohio/buff games are so similar, looks like a play on each could be in order..Buffalo at plus 9 now! if i do play this, they owe me one for not covering vs. st pete on opening day. i just fear the 2nd half pullaway for the home teams but it is what it is.

Agree that the more points for denver the better, so need line to hit at least 7.
            kind of annoying how much home court can truly mean in collegehoops sometimes. if this game was to be played in denv tonight i think denver would win by 10+.

Comment

1.25 u

Buffalo +9 (-107) @ gayton

0.3 u

Buff ML+375

decided didnt want to add both ohio and buff and im rolling with buff, have a feeling the herd will really get up for that game after noticing that ohio ended their season last year in CIT tourney! so feel more comfortable backing buffalo and hoping dayton doesnt have another monster game from 3 pt land like they did vs. minny. i imagine dayton thinks theyre the shiznit right now after winning that tourney

will probly add denver later

gl boys

Comment

1.05 / 1 u

Denver +6 @ utah st

+6 or less im not bothering with the ML, gotta be +7 or more , at least for now

Comment

good nite outside of the craptastic last 5 mins for nc state. pissed i talked myself out of ohio and st hoe, the cats officially out the bag on the hoes now and lines will get sharper, but they have a great matchup with creighton coming up and the over should be money in that game.

Comment

Awesome Beholdah! I can't believe Denver put that much of a hurting on USU on the road! :thumbs:

Comment

Awesome night Beholda
                      NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
                      Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
                      Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
                      Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
                      Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
                      Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
                      Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
                      Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
                      Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)

Comment

thanks guys, joe i thought denver was going to get Spectrumed in the 2nd half. usu ended 1st half on a 15-3 run! but denver managed to come out strong like they did at start of game.

Comment

Working...
                        X